Every since I installed this new os (4.5.0.81) at least twice a day my bb ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dj Renagade no está en línea Stack level 3

why does my bb keep freezing!?!?

Advertisement

Every since I installed this new os (4.5.0.81) at least twice a day my bb freezes (the hourglass will just spin and I can't do anything) and I have to do a battery pull. Anyone have any problems like this or know a solution?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you tried clearing log files and browser cache?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Sounds like a bad beta where did you get the software? Is it for and 81XX or 83XX?
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    This is available non-beta now. Go here. I've got it on a Pearl and it works fine for as much as the Pearl can do. At least it's not "freezing up" or anything.

Maybe bassman's right - maybe you should try redownloading/reinsstalling to see if that fixes the problem.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I got it from pinstack, well it linked me to the RIM site, maybe I will go back to my buddies house tonight and get the latest version, and bassman I have the 8310 so I'm sure its for 83xx~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    DJ, do you have a media card and did you happen to leave it in the device during the OS upgrade?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sorry Dj, Your profile shows the 8100 and I made an assumption. There are plenty of choices for the 8310 at that address I posted too.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I didn't have the media card when I did the os upgrade but I have one now. I haven't changed my profile yet but I have the ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~