Whenever I open my calendar recently, it starts with events 2 months ago. How come ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Why does my calendar show 2 months prior?

Advertisement

Whenever I open my calendar recently, it starts with events 2 months ago. How come it doesnt show me today or tomorrow if theres nothing going on today? How do I get rid of those old events and/or show only new things?

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Why does my calendar show 2 months prior?

If you close the calendar with menu key -> close, next time you open it it should go to current day.

I still got calendar entries +2 weeks back and it starts with today.

To delete the old entries move back to them, press menu key and choose delete.

Weird, I just synced my curve(after about a week of not syncing) and now it goes right to today again. Wonder if I need to constantly sync it to make this work?

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
    Weird, I just synced my curve(after about a week of not syncing) and now it goes right to today again. Wonder if I need to constantly sync it to make this work?
    No, I never sync mine (BIS) and it's always good to go. Are you on BES? Also, check if your "update device date and time" is checked on DM, if your computer time is wrong or stopped, then your BBerry time will be off. I always use Network time as it's always right on teh money..........
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

My 8700g does this also. I have the center convience key set to open calendar, when I do, it always opens to a birthday in September 2007. I deleted the birthday and it goes to another birthday in September 2007. The only time it "works" is if I have the "show free time" selected, or if there is something (appointment/birthday/etc) on today's date. If the calendar is blank for today, it goes back to September 2007... I tried the Close via menu, no luck.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

^exactly what I'm experiencing.