Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I decided to call AT&T customer care today to find out how much I could ... BlackBerry Curve forum

baoiey no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I decided to call AT&T customer care today to find out how much I could get it for and I was qouted 149.99 plus a 50.00 MIB (that's with an upgrade). The agent also told me that there's probably better deals at the stores, but again, I doubt we have them in yet. I'm actually kind of disappointed with the stores down here because it takes them awhile to get those new phones in stock. *sigh* I keep telling myself to be patient and hopefully I can find a better deal at the store, unless this is the best out there...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by baoiey View Post
    I decided to call AT&T customer care today to find out how much I could get it for and I was qouted 149.99 plus a 50.00 MIB (that's with an upgrade). The agent also told me that there's probably better deals at the stores, but again, I doubt we have them in yet. I'm actually kind of disappointed with the stores down here because it takes them awhile to get those new phones in stock. *sigh* I keep telling myself to be patient and hopefully I can find a better deal at the store, unless this is the best out there...
    That's a good price. TMO sold them for $299 with $100 mir.

evo8coop no está en línea Stack level 3
    i got mine on saturday i got notified from a guy i know at att and went in when i got a chance they had full inventory. i was prob one of the first customers for that phone

blackman711 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Curve 8900 $49.99 on Amazon.com

As a new customer or I even entered my info for a 2yr contract extension and it was only $49.99 on Amazon.com with no activation fee, normally $36, through June 1, 2009. Worth investigating. I found out about it on berryreview.com. See the link below:

http://www.berryreview.com/2009/05/2...year-contract/

I also have a question for any stackers. I have an unlocked T-Mobile 8900 that I use on AT&T. Works fine but I was still considering getting the AT&T branded 8900 w/a contract extension for $49.99 then selling my T-Mobile 8900. What are your thoughts?

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    That's up to you. It makes sense if you can get a lot for a used 8900 still and you like ATT. The 2 phones should be the same unlike the ATT vs Rogers Bold phones. Be sure and read the agreement from Amazon regarding the phone promotion before you buy it. There's usually some stipulation in there about keeping it connected to the service line, ets.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

luilu no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just got mine from wirefly for free with a tmobile contract

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Mine is coming, will be here Tuesday!

penpen72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got my 8900 through an upgrade at wirefly.com for 99!!!!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    In stock at my local store today, $149 w/ MIR. Now debating whether to get this, the Bold ($199) or the Nokia E71 (hope I got that right). I liked the look of the Nokia, but I'm partial to my BB...

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    ^^ TuFu?

He has arisen.... lol

I just got the 8900 $149 as you said and it rocks Fu... seriously. Bold was too large for me. Loving the 8900. Came preloaded with .231. Sweet BB

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I went to Wal mart today. The young lady told me I could order through them, for $99.99 with a $99.99 MIR. I have to persuade AT&T to let me have my upgrade two weeks early_its on June 21. For that deal they can even charge me the $75 early upgrade fee. The 8900 would then cost me a grand total of $75 out of pocket-I can live with that.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    ^^ TuFu?

He has arisen.... lol

I just got the 8900 $149 as you said and it rocks Fu... seriously. Bold was too large for me. Loving the 8900. Came preloaded with .231. Sweet BB
    Hi, LG! Yep, I'm still around. Trying to survive the economic meltdown. My trusty 8310 is showing her age, so its time to upgrade. I think I'm going for the 8900. You and Sadie both are raving about it, so I think its a sign.

gadgitgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I copped mine on Friday 6/5

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234