Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by buckwild480 Well I'm just going to put this out there... But I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by buckwild480 View Post
    Well I'm just going to put this out there... But I know I got the best deal on my curve.I two (8300,8310) Free no strings, oh, and did I mention both have free UNLIMITED EVERYTHING PLANS??? Yea, so that and no contract qualifies me as the undisputed champ, lol... I guess it helps me that I've won all 13 of the smart phones in sales contests...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The question was who got the curve for the best deal not the service.

People love to showboat on the internet... you work for a company and...?

Honestly, you might be qualified for the best deal (free curve) but trust me, you didn't get the best deal.

winterdog no está en línea Stack level 1

Free

I bought 2 pearls from a third party, I decided to upgrade to the curve. I use AT&T. I was having a problem with the voicemail, so I called for help. I was passed to a 2nd tier supervisor, she reviewed my account and informed me that the third party had totally messed up my account. The result was she offered me 2 new curves for free. She said she felt obligated to help me because I was a new customer and the third party was giving the company a bad name. I mailed the other phones back (free), and now have 2 new curves.

BlownGTPFTW no está en línea Stack level 1
    well i had a blackjack II. just broke it, managed to score a brand new 8310 still in the box with everything included for 265 shipped from a guy on one of my car forums.

im in love with this phone.

baniels no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d2df42
    $80 with renewed ATT contract. It's a refurb, though there was nothing evidence of that in the device's in look or function.

winterdog no está en línea Stack level 1
    You probably got the one I sent back..!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by baniels View Post
    $80 with renewed ATT contract. It's a refurb, though there was nothing evidence of that in the device's in look or function.
    -------
    I have a lot of friends that are BB addicts (I'm not alone ) and several of them buy AT&T refurbs with great success. I have a corp acct due to my business & my rep explained to me how refurbs are rebuilt. It's very impressive as they replace nearly everything including the case. They are tested & warrantied to function as new. In my opinion the refurbs are the best value there is.

via RedBerry *8310*

ET436 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Best Buy for $79 bucks out the door and I think it's and $100 and something for upgrades.

TeritaM no está en línea Stack level 2
    free99...I made $60 bucks on the deal

aga080 no está en línea Stack level 2
    50 dollars after mail in rebate from att

jkipper no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2065AD19
    Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post
    I wound up getting a total of 5 8320's for free thanks to TMobz.
    wanna share?

Sugoi8 no está en línea Stack level 1

good deal on Curves

I found the promotion posted on Pinstack, where the TM stores would match any TM deal no matter who sold it but the promo was for only (4) days. "Lets Talk" offered 8320 for free, with no activation fee, and free 1GB memory card + plan of your choice. Printed out the deal and took it to the TM store down the street. Got (2) 8320's, (2) 1GB memory cards. Paid for the HS@Home router, but there is a rebate. Total cost for phones $0.00

S3V3NDUST no está en línea Stack level 1
    At the At&T store, I was told I could get a red 8310 for $249.99 if I renewed my 2 yr contract. I could then receive a $100.00 rebate if I added the Blackberry data plan for an additional $30.00 a month. I said "screw that". That would make me have to pay an additional $720.00 for 2 years worth of data plans (which I wouldn't use because I would rather use my desktop or notebook for surfing the web any day). They also would not insure the phone. So, I went to my local Best Buy and they sold me the same Red 8310 for a flat $149.99 after re-signing up for 2 more years (no rebate or data package required), and guess what... I also got the At&t $4.99 a month phone insurance that covers loss, theft, or damage to my 8310 throughout the life of my phone. And no, I am not talking about the Best Buy warranty that is offered when you buy an electronic item there. I am talking about the real deal At&t phone insurance that is added to your monthly At&t bill. Therefore, I know now that I will never go to a local At&t store to upgrade. I will forever stick with my beloved Best Buy. Heck, I even went back 2 days later and got the exact same phone + insurance for my wife. I LOVE BEST BUY...

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    you can't beat free
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TeritaM View Post
    free99...I made $60 bucks on the deal
    Holy Moly!!!

Well, what about the people who were locked into a contract and could not grab deals like that?

I posted this before, but, I bought my 8100 Pearl 2 mos ago and wanted the Curve, so I called TMO and told them that I couldn't get used to the suretype and it was past the 14 day return time and what could they do to help me? They offered me $239.99 for the Curve, which is $10.00 less than a new activation. Plus since I renewed my contract, I am eligable for the $50.00 rebate. So I actually got it for $190.00.. and It only bumped my contract up another 2 mo's.. I was a happy customer, and I love my Curve!

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    49.99 but its refurb , i had a new one b4 and returned it but cant tell the difference

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast