Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well, my company bought my 8310, my first BB. It took all of one hour ... BlackBerry Curve forum

martinrrrr no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Well, my company bought my 8310, my first BB. It took all of one hour to get hooked. I work for a good guy.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I think the most important fact is that the BlackBerry user base is growing & people are getting good deals regardless of the specific price they paid.

I for one, am counting on RIM continuing to dominate this market.
    The last thing I want to see is success as a result of the new alliance between AT&T and Apple, with their plans to penetrate the corp business sector.

Me? I got three new BB's (diff models) from AT&T within the last six months for free with my only out of pocket expense being sales tax. In my case it does indeed pay to be a loyal customer.

Thanks AT&T!

via RedBerry *8310* (wap.pinstack.com)~

sbs8331 no está en línea Stack level 2
    My local AT&T dealer (Windstream Wireless) had the curve late last fall for $100 for extending contract, then got a $100 rebate. In addition, I sent an old Nokia phone to Blackberry and go about $65 bucks back from that, so it was more than free. Of course, I didn't have a data plan before but all-in-all a pretty good deal. This was the original 8300 just before the 8310 came out. I really had no need for GPS, so it's fine. I've really enjoyed using it.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5
    I paid 225$ for it. No contract. I got 750mins evenings and weekends unlimited. Free call display, who called and voicemail for 8,50$ including taxes. Add my blackberry plan to that, 500mB for 10 bucks a month.

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    I paid $99 for my red Curve no contract. Thank you Premier.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I already had a family plan, and no upgrades coming so I bought a nearly new 8300 for $260 on ebay, origial box, all acc.

Mr D no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by quillhill View Post
    I paid $99 for my red Curve no contract. Thank you Premier.
    Yeah there were a good amount of ppl getting through the loophole. I wonder if it still works?

buckwild480 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440c0aa
    Well I'm just going to put this out there... But I know I got the best deal on my curve.I two (8300,8310) Free no strings, oh, and did I mention both have free UNLIMITED EVERYTHING PLANS??? Yea, so that and no contract qualifies me as the undisputed champ, lol... I guess it helps me that I've won all 13 of the smart phones in sales contests...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    buck... yeah, either u work for the wireless company, or u work for BBY and get hook ups... or you find someone who works at a dealer store, and they hook u up.. *hint hint* for nor cal bby users

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    btw, just cuz some people got great prices with a supposed "no contract"... i would double check on that just to be sure.

buckwild480 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2440c0aa
    Guilty as charged, won't say which I work for, but yes free gadgets is part of my comp plan/perks...
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiiams View Post
    buck... yeah, either u work for the wireless company, or u work for BBY and get hook ups... or you find someone who works at a dealer store, and they hook u up.. *hint hint* for nor cal bby users

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

40 Euro with a two year contract in Germany at TMO.

Peter

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
    Yeah there were a good amount of ppl getting through the loophole. I wonder if it still works?
    Seems to work still for some on HoFo but not any longer for me. Not a big deal, for me, since I can upgrade again in November online with Premier though most corp stores would push an upgrade through early in May if I walked in wanting something. Apparently I'm a "VIP Customer."

Since I sold an iPod nano to buy my red Curve, the phone actually only cost me about $30 out of pocket out the door. Then I was able to sell my silver Curve so I didn't actually pay anything out of pocket. But, I didn't want to totally brag.

My first Curve I got online with my upgrade (waited six months to use it) the week it came out for $199 when it was $299 in store with a $100 MIR. I had sold an extra phone (I have an addiction) so I only paid about $60 out of pocket for my first Curve.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

KJinTexas no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by buckwild480 View Post
    Well I'm just going to put this out there... But I know I got the best deal on my curve.I two (8300,8310) Free no strings, oh, and did I mention both have free UNLIMITED EVERYTHING PLANS??? Yea, so that and no contract qualifies me as the undisputed champ, lol... I guess it helps me that I've won all 13 of the smart phones in sales contests...
    and just how many phones does 1 person need? You could have 30 - but one ringing and dinging is plenty in my book - but good for you!

I paid $0.00, am on an unlimited corporate data plan with tethering and pay $0.00 per month - yes, it's provided by my company.

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Mine was given to me for free
    http://www.horizonwirelessonline.com
    Unlock Codes, Parts, Repair just tell them Albert sent ya

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast