Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm facing a unique issue with this app... Before installing Simulsays everything was working fine ... BlackBerry Curve forum

faaltoo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B3E82

Re: Which Visual Voicemail App Do You Use?

Advertisement

I'm facing a unique issue with this app...

Before installing Simulsays everything was working fine (Opera 4 beta, BBWeather, Google Maps, etc.). After I installed SimulSays all the above mentioned apps stopped working. None of them could access the network and I keep getting Connection null error. It sort of hijacks internet access. If I close SimulSays then everything starts working again. :-(

I sent an email to SimulSays CR and they acknowledged the issue and said that they are working to provide a solution in a future version.

Has anybody else experienced something similar with SimulSays? I came across a few others on blackberryforums with similar problem.

I've removed the app till they can find a solution to my problem.

GBallew no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2404b3a8

Re: Which Visual Voicemail App Do You Use?

Quote Originally Posted by cristian_aga
    I tried Simulsays for a while but honestly I found that it drained my battery too much, so I uninstalled it. Now, I use the regular T-Mobile service. If anyone has suggestions for alternatives I'll be glad to try them out.
    Same here, deleted it the second day when my phone died halfway through the day when it normally lasts 2-3 DAYS! It was a nice program...just not for me, I like to use my phone all day. And the lack of a push service for it really irked me too. It was constantly accessing the network to check for voicemails.
    Cingular is now the new at&t

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12