Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which ones are necessary for the theme reader to work?... BlackBerry Curve forum

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94

Which themes are necessary

Advertisement

Which ones are necessary for the theme reader to work?
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away"

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Dont quote me but I think that the most important is the Zen theme is the most important. I know this has been discussed before I will search and try to find that thread for you.

PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    Gotta know what to do-used max mem and deleted wrong themes and now only certain ones work. And they are for my phone.I feel so bad, I lied to my phone and said I backed up stuff and I did'nt. Now something has gone wrong, they show up under apps. But not under themes.what gives?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    don't quite understand your question? are you editing your apploader file to free up space? a little more specifics would be appreciated so that we may help you in your quest for BB domination

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Do you have your device softwear on your PC? You can reload all of the defalt themes with DM.

PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    follow the instructions in this thread...best around http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ckberry-27293/ ...hope this helps

PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    I have BB Dimension Icon and BB Dimension Zen so why don't the themes I had before not work like and Ed Hardy theme and a very recent Christmas theme-they just dissapeared from my phone and might I add,I have not hooked up to DM. Did that help any if not just email me at marcan1984@gmail.com

PIN/ID
    ask me

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you're using OS 4.5 you need all stock themes loaded. For some reason they're interlinked and getting rid of one stops others from working (except for the base Dimension one). At least that's been my experience.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    looks like that should help you out so I am going to bow out gracefully now!

PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNightHawk View Post
    If you're using OS 4.5 you need all stock themes loaded. For some reason they're interlinked and getting rid of one stops others from working (except for the base Dimension one). At least that's been my experience.

PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    good to know rednighthawk...thanks for the tip...so your best bet marcan1984 would be to wipe your device using JL_cmdr (instructions provided by lava girl) http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html, then reload your OS onto your clean device...then upload any and all themes you want...this should give you full functionality and use of your themes...hope this helps

PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    What are the stock themes?And thanks to all who are helping

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

What you need to do is open your desktop manager, plug your phone into the PC and click the DM iconApplication loader, reload your stuff.....
    Then, don't use Maxmem to delete themes. It's a hassle..... I've been there.[QUOTE=marcan1984;979602]Gotta know what to do-used max mem and deleted wrong themes and now only certain ones work. And they are for my phone.I feel so bad, I lied to my phone and said I backed up stuff and I did'nt. Now something has gone wrong, they show up under apps. But not under themes.what gives?[/QUOTE Stock themes are vendor themes. Instead of using maxmem to delete them, there are several great threads here that will get you can use. Another problem with maxmem, is that you can't OTA themes after using it.
    Last edited by jasonring; 12-04-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: "stock Themes"

PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    the stock themes are
    BB Dimension Icon
    BB Dimension L
    BB Dimension Today
    BB Dimension Zen
    T-Mobile Zen (if you have T-Mobile)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast