Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by Noah0504 I looked at a 8830 when I was getting my first ... BlackBerry Curve forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Noah0504 View Post
    I looked at a 8830 when I was getting my first BlackBerry, but the keys were a little too close together. I wonder if the Curve is any better...
    ---
    The Curve has the best qwerty keyboard of all BlackBerrys, in my opinion. I've tried all the BB models, & nothing is like the Curve. You get perfectly shaped keys that are spaced apart instead of a cramped keyboard. I have large hands, and use an 8820 for the times when I'm doing classified work & there are no camera phones allowed. Otherwise the Curve is the one for me.

I also have an 8120 which I enjoy because of SureType, however I do not like the keys. You may not be aware that the Pearl keyboard is unique & unlike any other. Instead of having individual keys with their own action. The keys are glued to a rectangular rubber membrane. This allows some wobble as the can move in any direction lending a rather odd feel.
    The Curve keyboard has completely seperate individual keys with great tactile feedback. I highly endorse it.

Cheers
    via: Red BB 8310

teaguem32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the 8130 pearl for a month and actually liked it very well. I started to have some issues with it (memory leak). I took it back to verizon they let me upgrade to the curve. I have to say the curve rocks!!

ukman no está en línea Stack level 1
    i am a curve man

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had the 8130 Pearl for 6 months, gave it to my son and got myself the 8330 Curve. I've had it for just 3 1/2 days and love it!!! Love the full qwerty, and the bigger screen, but most of all loving the extra memory on my 8330!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Curve baby

phantom76 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206B17B8
    I have had both the curve and the pearl and I must say that I prefer the Curve hands down
    206B17B8

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I currently have both, and I must say the Curve is more responsive and IMO a far better device.

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3
    Curve no doubt about it. I had the pearl and that was my first bb, it was good and liked it a lot at the time. After getting my Curve 8320, hands down overall better device. More responsive, real headphone jack, way way way better screen, way way way better keyboard. The pearl feels like a toy compared to the curve. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I also owned a pearl 8100 for AT&T eversince it came. I had lots of fun with it and treasured deeply.I now own a Curve and I must say I love it more than my old PearlM for starters I don't have to go to Radioshack searching for a 3.5 headphone adapter nor do I have to go hunting for a full qwerty device. However I do miss the coloring program from my pearl and that is the only thing I miss from it

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    i own both but if i had a choice i would go with the pearl 8120 but between a 8100 and a curve id go with a curve!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    I agree with most everyone else. Have had both and the Curve wins.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

neilbu no está en línea Stack level 2
    Curve ... HANDS DOWN !!!!!

I used my Pearl for 7 months before getting the Curve. The keyboard and built-in GPS were the deciding factors.

***NEIL***

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I loved my Pearl until the Curve came out. I didn't like suretype and totally dig the extended keyboard.

thecoolfool no está en línea Stack level 3
    The Curve is the *ish* IMHO you'd be hard-pressed to find a better all-around device period on any US cell carrier.
    Holler at me if you need some fresh ringtones.

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6
    ~via BB 8120(wap.pinstack.com)~one of my friends has a curve and its really nice but I like my pearl 8120 better. They approved the keys so they're more responsive and feel a lot better. Plus the 8120 is smaller than the curve. So in the end I prefer the 8120 over the curve.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast