Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I picked up my 8320 a couple of days ago. So far so good.... BlackBerry Curve forum

JDWIGG no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: Which do you prefer? Curve or Pearl?

Advertisement

I picked up my 8320 a couple of days ago. So far so good.

PIN/ID

Its a no brainer, I couldn't use any device without full qwerty kb (Curve) ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

daytondb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BDB4A

With out a doubt the Curve. My wife and I both had Pearls and switched to the Curve. Love having a full keyboard and a bigger screen.

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2422753A

I'm very new to the BB world. I originally bought a Pearl a couple of weeks ago, and ditched it for a Curve. The Curve has a bigger screen, full keyboard, and some other minor things such as the way BlueTooth connects and creating folders. I love my Curve!

mrblackberry64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423A97D

I love 8320 Its so far the best blackberry I've ever owned. The full keyboard helps so much and its almost the same size as he pearl so why would you just want the better device. Curve hands down.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BCoop8184 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B12DA7

ok, I this thread definitely made me change my mind. I am using an 8703e that is a bit over a year old. I am on Vzw but I am not a fan of the weird form factor and the keypad of the 8830. I thought I would switch to the pearl when it comes out this month, to have a faster processor and a new device. I heard suretype isn't so bad, but this thread definitely makes me think twice about a pearl. Im def not getting an 8830...stay with my 8703e till Vzw gets something else? what to do?!?!!?

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

I like em both. Wish I had a Pearl to use occasionally too.
    Last edited by PhxBlue; 10-27-2007 at 10:55 PM.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Actual experience with the Pearl, then 8800 & now the Curve has taught me that the best current BB is the Curve by a wide margin. And that's coming from someone who really likes SureType. ~via.RED BB 8310 Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3

I like the Pearl better to be quite honest. This is kind of funny but had an 8700c and with the extended battery I just kept dropping it. It was pristene when my boyfriend gave it to me and by the time I was done with it, he said it looked like a construction worker owned it. LOL. So He bought me a pearl cause it is smaller and I have the Krussel case and so now it should be well protected. I think for those with smaller hands the pearl is easier to keep a hold of. I like the Qwerty, but don't like dropping my phone at least twice a day. My boyfriend got me the pearl because he didn't want me to drop his Sony Ericsson W810i. But he also knows I like my Blackberries too. He has an 8800 so we are a blackberry couple. He also taught Blackberry U for At&t so he knows all about the phone. I love my pearl and the Cyan trackball.

scorpi0 no está en línea Stack level 1

My first BB is Curve 8300, and I fell in love with qwerty and unlimited GPRS/EDGE (~$30 per month). WiFi would be nice, but I don't need it with this plan. Media player and camera also works better than I expected.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky147 View Post
    I think for those with smaller hands the pearl is easier to keep a hold of. I like the Qwerty, but don't like dropping my phone at least twice a day. My boyfriend got me the pearl because he didn't want me to drop his Sony Ericsson W810i. But he also knows I like my Blackberries too. He has an 8800 so we are a blackberry couple. He also taught Blackberry U for At&t so he knows all about the phone. I love my pearl and the Cyan trackball.
    You bring up a few very good points here. Plus your post illustrates what I've maintained and a very distinct BB advantage, and that is we have many nice choices of devices, thus insuring that we can all have a model which suits us best, for our individual needs.

Cheers!

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

<~~~~~~ what the device I use. Suretype really getta on my nerves, therefore I am anti-SURETYPE period. QWERTY Keypad melt my hands already.

BTW: Did you know that Curve is actual combination of 8100 (body design, feature, trackball, Camera) and 8700 (Screen 320x240, QWERTY keybrd) ? CURVE should called '8187'.
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 10-30-2007 at 04:05 PM.

sycx89 no está en línea Stack level 1

curve all the way.. full keyboard/headphone jack is all i have to say

Noah0504 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31ADF0A2
    Yeesh, I thought some of these discussions would help me make up my mind... I'm still debating. I've gotten used to SureType in no time flat. I could type a novel with it! I haven't played with the Curve though. I looked at a 8830 when I was getting my first BlackBerry, but the keys were a little too close together. I wonder if the Curve is any better...

I guess I'll just have to go down and play with one. I need to decide soon though. I can swap my Pearl out for a Curve as long as it is in the first 30 days...

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    If the size is the issue... Rest assured the Curve is only a smidge wider to accomodate the bigger screen and Qwerty. It really is a very compact device.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast