View Poll Results: Which Curve is the Best?

Voters
621. Register free to vote on this poll

229 36.88%

82 13.20%

310 49.92%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

hmm you got the red the gold the titanium and the silver 8300 but the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Re: Which Curve is the best?

Advertisement

hmm you got the red the gold the titanium and the silver 8300 but the last has been discontinued

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I just saw a Blue Curve.....looked great!

Curve1023 no está en línea Stack level 2

mine of course!!! i use the gps alot, and im fine with the internet capabilities it comes with.

*CurveyKita* no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think my phone is the best cause it does absolutely everything ! And if It doesn't we bb addicts will find it!

noktamvulo no está en línea Stack level 1

8310 is the one, who needs wifi when u have unliited data plan? And who needs a good reception when u r on att'snetwork? To use wifi u need a wifi spot... Does we have spots on every corner? NOOOOO
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post

My red one on TMO!
    I second that.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by noktamvulo View Post
    8310 is the one, who needs wifi when u have unliited data plan? And who needs a good reception when u r on att'snetwork? To use wifi u need a wifi spot... Does we have spots on every corner? NOOOOO
    I do, that is who. I rarely travel more than 5-10 miles from home, so no GPS needed (who gets lost 5 miles from home??). At school and work the buildings are like a Farady cage and I get no signal (bear in mind that there is no T-Mo in my state, so I roam 100% on AT$T and I get no signal whatsoever, so it is a signal problem and not carrier problem). With the wifi I get full signal wherever I am and allows me to use the features that I am actually paying for (unlimited data plan does no good with a signal to transmit over). Where I am at, there is a wifi spot on almost every corner as there is a Starbucks on almost every corner (oh lookie there, another one is popping up as we speak, at least it seems that way, and certain towns and cities are now offering free wifi throughout, so that is great for alot of people).
    I really want to know who uses GPS everyday, as even the people I know that must have several GPS units only use them at best a max of once a month (lets face it most people only frequent the same spots and know how to get there).? I on the other hand use WIFI everyday (especially with the Talk Forver and getting unlimited calls). The WIFI saves me money, and for the most part the GPS saves no money, unless you are in an unfamiliar area (not something that happens to me) or get lost and then it may save you some money in gas.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    the Red 1 rocks and the GPS is better than the WIFI, the wifi drains the battery way 2 quick, but i still love every 1 who has a blackberry, its better than having a Sidekick...lol

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    The best is the one that suits your needs
    8900-user
    DocGo

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I wrote it before and I"ll write it again... 8310!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post

My red one on TMO!
    I wanted the red Curve, but my TMO only has the gold and titanium, so I got the Pearl because I didn't like either of those colors.. Now come to find out they are coming out with the Pearl 2? .. Where did you find the red curve, and can I get one from T-Mobile? I feel like a step behind everything..

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I wanted the red Curve, but my TMO only has the gold and titanium, Where did you find the red curve, and can I get one from T-Mobile? I feel like a step behind everything..
    --------
    I know how you feel. It is frustrating that one cannot get the color they want from their carrier. Unfortunately that's's just how it is. Just like the scenario where no sooner does one make the purchase, then days later learns about a new updated model that is about to be released.

That's just how it is & a reflection of the speed of new product development.

So try not to feel a step behind & remember you made the best choice at the time for you. Also the good news is that the "new" Pearl is not a quantum leap ahead, but rather a very minor upgrade. Thus you are still in good shape, you really are

Now to answer your question, the Red BB Curve model is exclusive to AT&T. I just got lucky as they are my carrier & Red is my favorite color.

That said if you _really want_ a Red Curve, there is a way. However it will be expensive. It involves buying one from AT&T having it unlocked, then it will work just fine on T-Mobile. You can do a search here or in Google for "unlock BlackBerry. It will return results of where to get it done.
    Finally going forward, I highly suggest you spend time here on PinStack, it's a great place to learn about your BB, & gives us info about new models with as much advance notice as possilble.

Hope this helps!

via RedBerry *8310*

macjason0607 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24542fe7
    Hands down .. i haven't tried the 8820 or 8830 but my 8310 rocks

Quote Originally Posted by macjason0607 View Post
    Hands down .. i haven't tried the 8820 or 8830 but my 8310 rocks
    You're quite lucky as you got it right the first time.....

I have the 8820, and other current models, all of which are quite nice. However I find the 8310 the very best BB I've owned, for my personal requirements. In fact it's so good that for the very first time, I must admit that I'm not eager to replace it with anything new. Why mess with a good thing!

Enjoy your 8310, and celebrate your choice. Getting it right the first time is quite a lucky break, especially since none of us knows exactly what's the best for our individual needs until we use one for awhile.

Cheers!

evanbrantley20 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think isabels is def tha best. I wish I had it lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast