Okay, I'm an ABSOLUTE newbie to BB. Glad to be here though. At any rate, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Tom Castle no está en línea Stack level 1

Where'd they put the pics?

Advertisement

Okay, I'm an ABSOLUTE newbie to BB. Glad to be here though. At any rate, I am a Mac user. I have the Missing Sync for BB that works just fine for me. In my Address Book on my MBP, I have some contacts that have a picture attached to them. When I synced my BB for the first time, the pictures got synced as well.
    However, I cannot find where the pics, or thumbnails or whatever is kept on the phone. Can someone help me locate these? Ie, what if I want to change one of them...

Thanks.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Where'd they put the pics?

Welcome to pinstack. Go into address book, edit the contact and you should see the pic. Highlight the pic and open the menu and you should see different options.

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Hi Tom,

Are you talking about the iphoto sync, or the photos from addressbook? The photos from addressbook get syncd to the persons callerID automagically,

If you have a microSD card on your phone and the pictures sync'd from iPhoto, then they will be on there under /blackberry/pictures/

If you don't have a microSD card, chances are you saw the sync action, and it skipped copying any of the photos because there isn't enough room on your phone to copy photos to the phone's internal memory.

MissingSync checks for available space and leaves X amount of space free to prevent the phone from locking up on you.

I do not have a card on the phone. And, yes, I was talking about the address book. There are pictures showing up in the address book (and when people call) but I can't find where the images are 'stored' on the phone.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Follow my instucutions above and you will find them. They are not stored anywhere else besides where I said. Once you go there you can save them to your phone or card.
    Last edited by cp6169; 07-13-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Thank you, cp.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I recommend getting a card, you can get just a gig on newegg for around $10, storing the user photos on there instead of on your device memory will speed up your phone a little.