is where app out for the 8900 Blackberry.how good is this app do you find ... BlackBerry Curve forum

camper no está en línea Stack level 1

where for 8900

Advertisement

is where app out for the 8900 Blackberry.how good is this app do you find good usefor it.

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to this site: http://www.where.com/ .

Scroll down to the middle of the page and click on the ad that says "Get it now". From there it will prompt you to select your service provider, and to enter your phone number so they can send you the program on your phone. They say the definitely have it for the Storm, but its worth entering your number and see if the OTA link they will send you will work for the 8900. You can always delete! Good luck! And let us know if you like this application for I have not tried it myself. Hope this helps!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Went there to try. After selecting carrier I got nada.
    First selected at&t (duh moment-forgot they don't have the 8900 yet) there were no blackberry listed as phone options. Went back and chose t-mo and got a run from browser link.
    Dunno, maybe its just me. Haven't had any good luck lately.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3
    Then that basically confirms that either they have yet to release WHERE for the Storm first, and it is not released yet. Sorry I tried!

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Went there to try. After selecting carrier I got nada.
    First selected at&t (duh moment-forgot they don't have the 8900 yet) there were no blackberry listed as phone options. Went back and chose t-mo and got a run from browser link.
    Dunno, maybe its just me. Haven't had any good luck lately.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~