sorry- I meant to send this as a new thread with subject "How to Re-Send ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Rob1960 no está en línea Stack level 2

When Replying to an email, the SEND function is not visible.

Advertisement

sorry- I meant to send this as a new thread with subject "How to Re-Send Service books" Please disregard this one.

When I try to reply to an email, there is no option to SEND it. When I create a brand new message, and hit the center button, I see a SEND option as the 2nd choice on the menue. But in the same circumstance when trying to reply, the word SEND is absent from the menue.

I now have an 8310 Curve. On my previous phone, an 8300, the SEND option was visible. What can I do.

Thanks, Robt
    Last edited by Rob1960; 11-29-2008 at 12:36 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Robert, is there an address in the Send Using field at the top of your reply?

yes there is an address in the top of my reply.

Have you tried a battery pull or resending service books from your BIS account?

SteveM93043 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Rob, I had the same problem once I had setup my Bold a few weeks ago. I went in and the Service Books resent to me and that cleared up the problem. Give that a try.

sorry to be fuzzy. But I'm not aware of service books or how to resend them. Can you give me some specific directions on this? I don't know what the BIS is either. I appreciate everyone's help. thanks.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    go to your webmail account where you set up your email and there is an option for service books...click it and then click resend service books
    idk if you set it up from your device or not so which ever way you set up your email thats where you will go

Bingo. I just did the Battery Pull thing and now the SEND function is visible.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    good! enjoy your berry...I have a curve as well its great!

Rob,

If you're on AT&T, you'll go here to log into and establish a BlackBerry Internet Service account. Once in, you'll see an option to resend service books. This is where you can add additional e-mail accounts, if you so choose, to be pushed to your device.

Glad you're back up and running!

Roger

How to Resend Service Books?

My son changed some settings yesterday and as result, I need to Resend Service books. I cannot forward any emails, which was same problem a week ago. But when I go into my Personal Email Set up I end up in an AT&T site. Last week I had no problem following the instructions below. Am I going to the wrong place now? Will appreciate any help. thanks, Robt
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

"go to your webmail account where you set up your email and there is an option for service books...click it and then click resend service books idk if you set it up from your device or not so which ever way you set up your email thats where you will go."