When you guys playing music and your headphone is plugged in. When skipping to the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D

When playing music...

Advertisement

When you guys playing music and your headphone is plugged in. When skipping to the next song you would press N or go back and press P. Now, when doing so do you hear a sound coming from the speakers?

--HeavyC.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Mine still goes to next or previous. Can ya describe the noise at all?

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    The song still goes to the next, but I can't describe the sound. Ok when you plug in your headphones you hear this poof sound I would say. It sounds like that but louder. Idk, maybe someone can describe it better because it's happening to my cousin too. So someone else must be having this little issue. It's not a problem becacuse I could deal with it. It's just that it caught my attention and thought I find out if I was the only one.

--HeavyC.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I hear a little tiny pop with mine but it isn't really noticeable unless I really try to listen for it. But I also hear it when i use the trackball to change the channel. Something I have noticed is that when I have the head phones plugged in and close out my music it plays over the speaker for just a second.

I use my plug in headphones as a standby now that I bought a Motorola ROKR headset. It's definitely well worth the money and I love watching my co-workers try to talk to me and not realize I'm not listening to them at all. I know it sounds mean but sometimes it adds a bit of humor to the day.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

penk no está en línea Stack level 3
    mine does this as well, at least when i have the output going into my car stereo. just a little electronic chirp/burp, but it does seem to come out of the 'berry speakers.