I've recently upgraded my curve 8310 to the latest 4.5.0.110 (152) and now my BB ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bludevil35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24408caf

Question WHAT?@# tHE Screen goes black

Advertisement

I've recently upgraded my curve 8310 to the latest 4.5.0.110 (152) and now my BB is unstable. I'll be surfing the web with it or usiing Google Maps and the device shuts off. I have to pull the battery to get any response from it at all. The battery is fully charged and the screen just goes black, no response. This is happening 10 or 12 times a day and it's frustrating.

I've already wiped it and reinstalled the previous 4.2 and the same thing is happening. I've done everything right (I'm assuming) during the upgrade and subsequent downgrade (removed the media card during install).

Now I'm leaving up to the experts of PinStack.... don't let me down, you guys have the genius to save my relationship with my Curve.

Please Help

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Are you doing a wipe through security options or a wipe via JL_Cmder? Is there a pattern to it, like happening with certain apps or themes?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

bludevil35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24408caf
    it will happen mostly on the bb web browser
    i did a wipe thru the handheld

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Do you happen to have an extra battery? Since it is happening with both the 4.2 and 4.5 that would be where I'd look first.~via smartphone~