Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

no its not the card everytime i turn my phone off it resets back too ... BlackBerry Curve forum

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1

Advertisement

no its not the card everytime i turn my phone off it resets back too everything 3 days ago And im pretty sure the hourglass will pop back up in a few

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    What do you mean by resets to everything 3 days ago, I don't understand what you mean.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    well i think it maybe the os so how do i upgrade this right i delete the os i have on my lap top but i first download the newest one and the delete the x vendor and then do a back up and proceed with process

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    say for example you sent me a bbm on tuesday its now friday.....in between tuesday and today ive deleted all the convos i had on bbm but whenever i take the battery outor do a reset it goes back too ever thing i did on tuesday included the messages i sent even after i had deleted them along time ago

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_stud View Post
    say for example you sent me a bbm on tuesday its now friday.....in between tuesday and today ive deleted all the convos i had on bbm but whenever i take the battery outor do a reset it goes back too ever thing i did on tuesday included the messages i sent even after i had deleted them along time ago
    Well that's a new one to me, never heard of such a thing. I would go with the upgrade and see if that fixes it.

Delete the old OS off your laptop, download and run the new OS, delete the vendor .xml file, then hook up to the DM and upgrade your BB OS.
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    i will do that when i get home and ill lket you know how it goes and if it still happens then its something with the phone

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    do you have the link for the newest version of 4.5

The second post of this thread has the link to the latest OS for all models, just click on that, find your model and pick one to download.
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    i tried that link but it was going too make me download 4.2 and not 4. 5 for 8320 orangeuk that was the version i was using before i upgraded again to the version i have now
    rooted mt3g! gtalk me androidn3rd...looking to flash more roms the best ones of course who knows of any?

So then orange uk must have pulled that version. But there is a large list there of providers that do have it, pick a different one.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12