Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I have 4.5.0.37 and the HTML works great along with camera, recorder and video...Now the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Raven71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F7DCD

Advertisement

I have 4.5.0.37 and the HTML works great along with camera, recorder and video...Now the big problem. I am unable to input data into the fields and send.
    On this site I cant put my user name or PW in and send. If I play with the view mode switch back and forth a couple of times then mess with java options I might be able to put them in but the log in button will not work.

I am able to write in the reply box but then I cant send anything. This is also true on BB forums and crackberry. Also Monster.com and other sites I try to use.

Also BB maps are there but no Icon. I see there is a work around for that on this site. I do not want to revert back to the 4.2 OS I really like the HTML e-mails and the browser look, but this is a PITA having to run to a computer to type and reply or post.

Any info would be appreciated if there are similar problems with other users and this problem.
    "As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. "

Thomas Jefferson

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven71 View Post
    I have 4.5.0.37 and the HTML works great along with camera, recorder and video...Now the big problem. I am unable to input data into the fields and send.
    On this site I cant put my user name or PW in and send. If I play with the view mode switch back and forth a couple of times then mess with java options I might be able to put them in but the log in button will not work.

I am able to write in the reply box but then I cant send anything. This is also true on BB forums and crackberry. Also Monster.com and other sites I try to use.

Also BB maps are there but no Icon. I see there is a work around for that on this site. I do not want to revert back to the 4.2 OS I really like the HTML e-mails and the browser look, but this is a PITA having to run to a computer to type and reply or post.

Any info would be appreciated if there are similar problems with other users and this problem.
    .42 and up gets rid of those problems with the browser, I was really annoyed by that too.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

PIN/ID
    249F7DCD
    thanks I just downloaded the .44 one and will see if it works. I am resending my Service books now
    "As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. "

Thomas Jefferson

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have a 8310 and my OS is 4.5.0.46. I have used all the betas one by one from 4.5.0.10. I feel the .46 is the most stable, negligible memory leak, and everything including VM works!

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    ya, I have had 4.5.0.42 on my 8300 for 2 weeks and its fast, and hasn't crashed on me once. I love it.

hillboyz31 no está en línea Stack level 1
    .46 seems the best so far fixes a few problems with the browser. I have ran .37 and up I think I found my stable one.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    I second that.

.46 FTW!
    :)

kasl33 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dilipc View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have a 8310 and my OS is 4.5.0.46. I have used all the betas one by one from 4.5.0.10. I feel the .46 is the most stable, negligible memory leak, and everything including VM works!
    I didn't give this question much thought, but what is VM?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kasl33 View Post
    I didn't give this question much thought, but what is VM?
    People were having issues with voicemail notification on some v4.5 OS.

PIN/ID
    249F7DCD
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I wanted to thank you all for the input. I actually loaded 46 not 44 and it has been working all day with no problems.
    I need to try my VM now that you mention it. I am finding my battery is draining faster.
    I do not have apps running and Bluetooth off. Unless I use a hands free when driving. I also made sure GPS is off. I see something called location aiding. I disabled that also.
    Don't think it was causing a problem but who knows. Also my voice dial picks up names and # much better

sumthinnew no está en línea Stack level 2
    Using 4.5.0.46 no issues at all. VM notification disappears when messages are erased, no memory leaks and battery level is consistant base on usage. I have 7 third party apps loaded and sitting approximately at 27662970bytes free. Memory acheived by erasing as much preinstalled apps, pictures, video etc etc.

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    I try to upgrade and I always delete the vender x file, and at times don't even have it. When I go for update this one DM says no software update is required for your device.

Aloha!

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    .46 I haven't charged my BB in about a day and still have half!!! haha screw all other betas!!!! Plus .46 fixed my low audio problem!

MWARREN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2469DF36
    Quote Originally Posted by sanzen71 View Post
    .46 I haven't charged my BB in about a day and still have half!!! haha screw all other betas!!!! Plus .46 fixed my low audio problem!
    .46 I think the battery last a lost longer too.

Its great!

ryatziv no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sumthinnew View Post
    Using 4.5.0.46 no issues at all.
    Goes gmm and wls work properly for you? Mine load, but can't access data or GPS.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast