Hey stackers its Kyle here iv been thinking I'm prolly getting a new black berry ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ksnavely no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F50671

what should i do?

Advertisement

Hey stackers its Kyle here iv been thinking I'm prolly getting a new black berry within a month prolly a curve at that so that brings me 2 ask when do you guys think that the 8320 is coming 2 cingular (I'm not gonna get one unlocked) so yeah any idea on when its coming. The reson I'm upgrading is because I feel like my pearl is very small and I would rather have a full keyboard so I could type multiple languages and use More slang plus the media features pretty much sucks for the pearl. The great small form factor doesn't make for good web browsing that's more of a wide screen type thing and I prolly gonna use my next berry as my full time media player. Plus the curve is just sexy although I think the red led pearl track ball is kinda cool on the red att

Well that's about it thanks!

PIN/ID
    23F50671

Re: what should i do?

Oh second question is why does the via BB thing only come up on quick replys just curios
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

AT&T is rumored to get the new 88xx version with wifi soon. Perhaps the 8320 will come after TMo gets it. Who knows how long that will be. Yeah the Curve is a better pearl IMO just without the colored trackball.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

I agree with Mr Radio completely...the Curve rules the Pearl IMHO all the way! I would never go back to it. It's a pretty little phone but the Curve is way sexier in every way.

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

it comes up via bb when you post from your bb

PIN/ID
    23F50671

well see i wrote the first part on my bb 2. so you guys are saying if i really want the curve i should get it now because the wait my be long but i know the 8830 is coming soon for someone who doesnt really need a camera would that be very good media whise?

jjgriss no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i read somewhere that the 8320 will come out q4 sometime.when specifically I'm not sure.I'm enjoying my 8300 immensely btw