None of my application doesn't work..only internet browser...what ever app I use I just got ... BlackBerry Curve forum

innocentman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252574EC

what is wrong with my bb

Advertisement

None of my application doesn't work..only internet browser...what ever app I use I just got the message its not able to connect to internet... My tcp is web.htgprs and that's ok..I called my mobile srvice and they said that that is not their problem cause the browse works...what sould I do please help me people pls.....

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: what is wrong with my bb

Have you done a battery pull? If not pull the battery out for a couple mins and then reboot. If that dosent work you might have to use DM to reload your apps. Hopefully you have backed up your cubtacts and data. If all else fails you might have to perform a wipe and reload the OS. Let us know if you need any further help~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

I think you need you send your host routing table. You should do a battery pull and then send that. To do that, go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>BB Button>Register Now>Ok. That should do the trick. Also make sure you turn your connections on. You could also run a test... to do that, go to Options>Mobile Network>BB Button>Diagnostics Test>BB Button again>Run. That should let you know if you are registered to the blackberry network.. I hope that helps.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

OoOoh, if you run the diagnostics first, it will actually register your bb for you!