Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by rifraf2009 I don't know about any other devices, but I tried quick ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mswendym no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    I don't know about any other devices, but I tried quick pull on my pearl and I didn't really care for it. I use Soft Reset, and it works GREAT! It doesn't have all of the options quick pull had, but it, to me, is a lot simpler, and does the basic same thing. I had heard that Soft Reset didn't work with all BB's but some of the others here may have had more experience with it.
    Thanks for your help rifraf2009

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    You're very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    You're very welcome!
    Hi again, having problems with BB #11, when I'm using the phone, browsing or whatever, the screen will go black and it will restart without pushing any buttons and it is so slow. It has happened 3 times, I've had this phone, less than a week, plz help.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    While holding down the Alt key and depressing the backspace key at the same time.....you can see the apps you have open and running......while continuing to hold the Alt key.....scroll to the App you want to close and release the Alt key....the app opens, release the Alt key and now depress the menu key (to the left of the trackball) and scroll to either close or exit (usually exit) to shut down the app. Continue to do this until all apps are closed. You should have 4 Icons when all the apps are closed: Browser, Home Screen, Messages and Phone. When you reach this point.....all your apps are closed and your BB should have a longer battery life and run faster. If you do the above and everything is improved and you are , then open an app or theme.....one at a time......to see if that app is creating any negative effects. If none of these suggestions work.....then do as chokem suggested. Good luck.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

Quote Originally Posted by BestWitted View Post
    While holding down the Alt key and depressing the backspace key at the same time.....you can see the apps you have open and running......while continuing to hold the Alt key.....scroll to the App you want to close and release the Alt key....the app opens, release the Alt key and now depress the menu key (to the left of the trackball) and scroll to either close or exit (usually exit) to shut down the app. Continue to do this until all apps are closed. You should have 4 Icons when all the apps are closed: Browser, Home Screen, Messages and Phone. When you reach this point.....all your apps are closed and your BB should have a longer battery life and run faster. If you do the above and everything is improved and you are , then open an app or theme.....one at a time......to see if that app is creating any negative effects. If none of these suggestions work.....then do as chokem suggested. Good luck.
    Thank you so much BestWitted, this was very useful

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    There are 5 apps that always run. You left off BlackBerry Messenger (if installed).

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    There are 5 apps that always run. You left off BlackBerry Messenger (if installed).
    Thanks Erica, I do have it

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mswendym View Post
    Thank you so much BestWitted, this was very useful
    Your Welcome, wendy.....hope it alleviates your issues.....

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    You are absolutely right Erica.....there would be 5 but I deleted that app so true to the old adage.....out of sight.....out of mind.....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    I find it hard to believe that 11 devices would have the same problems. I also have a BlackBerry 8900 and hav never had any problems. Are you sure you did not restore from a backup that had issues. I would security wipe the device and let it run for a few days without restoring anything to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12