Hi (Hola) everyone, I set up a seperate personal email in addition to my email ... BlackBerry Curve forum

shelita65 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question What happens when you reboot 8300????

Advertisement

Hi (Hola) everyone,

I set up a seperate personal email in addition to my email folder on my BB curve. NOW I WISH I HADN'T!! Getting all my emial all the time is really killing my battery. Is there a way to check my email when I want to? Or because it is being "pushed" to my handheld, I have to just take what it sends. Also, is there a way to remove, delete my personal email? By the way, I set this up the very first day I got it, and it will not let me edit my email because what my user name and password should be, what I thought I keyed in, is not what my BB is accepting. I used the same user name and password that I use on my email login, which I know in my sleep. Is there a way to bypass this?

One last question, IF I REBOOT, WHAT HAPPENS TO MY SETTINGS, PHONE NUMBERS, MEDIANET PAGES, ETC.????

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: What happens when you reboot 8300????

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Nothing will happen to your settings.

If you cannot remember your username and pw you might be able to get carrier to reset?? I've never forgotten mine - so I am not completely sure on the process. That's where you will delete the email.

DeputyPS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF7BC

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Email is pushed...there is no way to tell a BB to check periodically. When you reboot it does just that...reboots. Everything will be the same. I am suprised that email is draining your battery...I have 5 personal accounts and one BES work account coming in and my battery lasts at least two days (never tried going three).

I didn't forget my password, what I wanted it to be and thought I put in, aren't matching. The only thing I can think of is I pressed a wrong key or something and didn't realize it when I was setting up my email.

Yeah, but I did find out that while logged into my AT&T account, I can inter the BIS and set filters for my email address. I set some, lets see what happens.