Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, I just downloaded a program to convert videos so I can put them on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Question What format should a video be converted to if I want to put it on my 8310?

Advertisement

Hi,

I just downloaded a program to convert videos so I can put them on my bb except I don't know which format to convert them into. Could someone please let me know? Thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: What format should a video be converted to if I want to put it on my 8310?

avi format

chickchest no está en línea Stack level 1

BB supports AVI video, you may try aimersoft blackberry converter, it can convert video and DVD to AVI for BB, my friends recommend it to me, it works nice.

Darylv no está en línea Stack level 1

I use MediaCell and it automatically converts my movies to mp4. Looks great on the curve screen, and I usually change the resolution to 320 x 180 for those widescreen formats.

Boda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413fd87

will have to try out this aimersoft thanks

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3

Another option is Blackberry Video thats what I used for my Pearl and 8310

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

thanks

skeogh88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

How do you download and view videos anyway?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

i downloaded a youtube vid to my pc, formatted in avi, played with sound only for 5 seconds, then i tried it again and it caused a phone error, and shut the phone off. what to do? is avi the only format for an 8300?

matt72 no está en línea Stack level 1

I myself use ares to download anything I want music..videos...movies..etc..and with the desktop manager that came with your phone you are able to convert any format you like to view on your phone..I rip movies all the time..and watch them on the go!! Hope this helps.."Peace"

Souljaslimm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A7DA4C
    I only use .mp4 it has better quality

That explains why my videos get cut off!! Lol, I've been converting them to something other than avi and each video cuts off at 2mins. Thanks everyone!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

i had good success converting them to 3gp to my pc, then using bb media manager to load onto my 8300. i get the entire video

Are there any programs out there that are free to download and use? I tried using a program someone suggested, but it cuts off after 5 minutes. I can't seem to convert the whole file, only half of it. (I would like something with no time limitations, preferably free, too.)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

when you say 'video', are you trying to convert full movies, or just a music video or something from youtube?
    i have had NO issues with the blackberry video converter ... now, i have only used it to convert flv to avi or 3gp. i have another program that converts flv to mpeg4 which is what the pods take.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast