This is one I'm almost finished with. I'm not sure if I like the words ... BlackBerry Curve forum

trinic no está en línea Stack level 2

What else does this theme need?

This is one I'm almost finished with. I'm not sure if I like the words or the reg icons. Think of anything else?

I'm calling it blackout, I get tired of blinding myself at night checking my bb.

btw, it'll be free once I get it ready to roll...

feedback please

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I would suggest the icons but that is only me. If your wanting it even darker maybe consider red,blue or something else for font colors. my 2 cents.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    I would suggest putting the wifi signal on top of the signal meter because wifi users when they switch from regular connection to it it's not somewhere else. And no, it won't overlap. Looks nice btw.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I like the simplicity of it. One thing - 3rd party app icons won't match the text icons. Another - especially on the time, you could try not doing the outer layer of color.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    I like the words you might even try and go with a medium grey

I have seen some word ones, or all white or somehow matching and when I do I arragne all the icons so they are together, that way it doesnt look so funny with a icon thrown in the middle of all the words etc
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.