Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I moved from a pearl to the 8900 and I do miss the word prediction ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469

Advertisement

I moved from a pearl to the 8900 and I do miss the word prediction as your typing. It was a lot quicker but now have to fill out each word button by button. But definately a nice upgrade with the hi-res screen and wifi and gps.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    P.S the 8900 trackball is amazing.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

amf14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    First time BB user here. And as an iPhone user (I have both the 2G and 3G versions), the 8900 rocks. I should have known about the BB long long time ago...

spwb1471 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    PM me :)
    Upgraded from the 8100 and this baby is sweet. Trackball is so smooth and the learning curve(no pun intended) has been lightning fast!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've had a Pearl, 2G iPhone, 8310. This 8900 is the best of the bunch. Wouldn't trade for any other phone. ~via smartphone~

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    its the most solid BB i have owned. I was worried about the lack of 3G before getting it, but since the 3G on the Bold and storm was never really up to par compared to other phones for me, I am more than happy with this solid quick and STABLE device.
    8900 Curve, IPHONE 3G, SAMSUNG JET, NOKIA E71, BOLD, STORM 9500

hoyitsjames no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AA6DA9
    I upgraded my contract and decided to get this phone. Its good but can't compare to my iPhone. Yes, the 8900 has the wifi and hi resolution screen but come on. Once BB decides to make their touch phone with WiFi then that will be the true iPhone killer.

I think part of my bias comes from having the capability of touch. Seems like I've downgraded but it has everything but the touch. I still like it...

n.nichols no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E08383
    I so wanted 3G, but I'm hooked on BB and TMO takes a back seat in the RIM device arena. 8900 will have to do. I've read a lot of good things and am excited to try it out. Gota be light years ahead of my 8100. My new Curve is charging (for the first time) at this very moment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234