Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I sold my soul to devil to work for T-Mobile who gave me a free ... BlackBerry Curve forum

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317d7591

Advertisement

I sold my soul to devil to work for T-Mobile who gave me a free 8900. A pretty good trade off if you ask me

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by corys00 View Post
    I sold my soul to devil to work for T-Mobile who gave me a free 8900. A pretty good trade off if you ask me
    Not bad, Cory. It may come back to bite you later - the soul part - but for now it sounds pretty good! :d
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    2 paper cups with a really long string.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffNNJ View Post
    Man are YOU gonna be happy with THAT trade!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I won one at a tmobile seminar and then solid my two 8320's, upgrade my tmo plan for another one for the girl friend
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

penpen72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I gave up using my iPhone 3g 16gb. I use it only for apps now and my 8900 for everything else. If Apple would come out with a flip or sliding keyboard, allow users to change ringtones and allow for themes, I would be all over it! But I didn't realize how much I missed BB!!I don't miss email or texts anymore!! And yeah I'm running 3.0 on the iphone and its cool and all but not a blackberry!!!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

celyakasilly no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the samsung beat, but as soon as I saw the 8900 I just HAD to get it. So I preordered it nd everything. Lol...my mom has the beat now. I paid cash, nd it was TOTALLY worth it!! Hey all, add me on the messenger. My pin is 24ADD45A, I'm 17 (18 in august), a girl, nd from texas =)

bluberries no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask ME
    Well, I started out with the TMobile Dash (i hated it). I changed to the bb8320 and fell in love!!!! So I actually couldn't decide if I really wanted to upgrade to the 8900 just because I really became attached to my 8320.

My husband bought me the 8900 for my b-day and I have fallen in-love all over again LOL!!!! The only thing I dislike about the 8900 is the vibration is not as strong as the 8320. I could have my 8320 on vib at work and still hear it when it went off. I am lucky if I get any of my messeges when my 8900 is on vib just because I never hear it nor do I feel it..

Jen
    JenJen

blackman711 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I sold my 8320 and bought the 8900.

sjscreative no está en línea Stack level 1
    I gave up two dying envys 1s and signed a two year contract with 100 dollars and got 2 new bb 8900s.My every 2s come much earlier cuz I am longtime customer of vz, and pay way to much in monthly bill, so they reward me with huge discounts and upgrades. All the providers rate their customers by loyalty and size of bill.

My 15 year old was exstatic toget bb. Spoiled kid!Nah! She babysit all school year for this! Great kid!
    Sj

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hehe...I sold my 8310 for more than I paid for my 8900 >

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffNNJ View Post
    Lucky! Lol XD

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db
    I sold my trusty 8800 and a nearly new 8120. Now that I have my 8900.......never look back.

Mysterio2783 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Interesting story. I was actually planning on getting me and my girl 2 bolds. We decided to go to a best buy and look in the mobile area. They had a sale at the time: 139 for the 8900. at&t wouldn't work with us with a better price so we decided to go with 8900s but not that day. Few days later I decided to call an actual t mobile to see if they could give us a better deal then best buy. The guy gave us this offer: 2 8900s, pay only 99.99 for one, split the other 99 into 3 bills, give us instant rebate instead of a mail in rebate, and I talked him into giving us 2 16gb sd cards for 50 each since that was the price at best buy. He honored that deal when we got to the store, PLUS he gave us 2 100 dollar mail in rebate forms anyways, even tho he gave us the rebates instantly. Today, we got the 2 100 dollar rebates in a tmo gift card. I'd say that's a good deal.

curveyberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got an upgrade from a pearl.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast