I ended up finally getting this blackberry because my old phones could never do what ... BlackBerry Curve forum

exile211 no está en línea Stack level 2

what can my phone do?

Advertisement

I ended up finally getting this blackberry because my old phones could never do what I wanted them to. Problem is might not have been my phone but my network. So first question can anyones 8320 stream videos or is everyone waitin for 4.5 os or is it because I'm on tmobile (gprs and edge) that I can't stream. Other question is there a working snes emu (or even a nes) that runs on this phone this has been something I've been chasin for years back when I had a motorola i930. And lastly gps, is that something that's network specific or can I just dl a app to get it? Thanks for anyones help in advance sorry for the thrown together list of problems.

Btw I have berrynes in my phone but it was just dragged there with. No desktop manager. Will using the desktop manager install it. I don't have a pc so I rarely gat a chance to get in front of one.

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    1) you need 4.5 for video streaming like youtube.com etc n carrier is not a prob as far as i know

2)i have no idea about nes emu as bb has few free games n bunch of commer

3)for gps .8310 has built in gps n 8320 doesnt but u can hook it up with blutooth gps n there are free n commerc gps services around so get the one fits u

hopw tht helps u cheers

Thanks hakim that clears up a few things. Just a question of streaming workin on my edge connection now.and ill pay for a workin emulator its just so hard tryin to track down this stuff with no pc. I keep ending up in old forums with missing links to apps.

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    4.5.0.44 seems to be a pretty stable release on my TMo Curve 8320. If you wanna upgrade to 4.5, try that build and let me know how it works...

I'm watching YouTube vids on my Curve as I type this on my laptop, LOL
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

Really so I do have hope now I just have to get to a pc lol. Out of curiousity are you on grps/edge or has tmobile upgraded where your at.