Hey everyone, wanted to ask which accessories future Javelin owners will be buying. From what ... BlackBerry Curve forum

papamarik no está en línea Stack level 1

What accessories will you be buying?

Advertisement

Hey everyone, wanted to ask which accessories future Javelin owners will be buying. From what I know, it only comes with a pocket puch without belt clip and a plain set of earphones.

map1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    just a clarivue screen protector. I am a big fan of the OEM slip pocket case and am happy that it will be included. nothing else is needed IMO

I still can't believe the verizon storm didn't include the OEM slip case. What were they thinking?

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    a bestskinsever full skin and an OEM silicone case. i had both of those on my pearl and they kept it in perfect condition.. until i lost the silicone case a couple weeks ago.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

diverdown71 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243D4F46
    I will be buying a Jawbone 2 and some type of hard sided protector with belt clip.Car charger also mandatory~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    i wonder if they will make the carbon fiber cutout skin for this too. loved the look of it and how it protected all around. plus gonna get a screen protector too.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.