Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by mrnrandazzo I went from pearl to curve as well and I am ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F

Re: went from pearl to curve,, big problems

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mrnrandazzo
    I went from pearl to curve as well and I am a lil unhappy too. I got the curve because I thought I would be(which I was told;damn salesman) a better device. It does have its good points and all but there are no impressive upgrades to downloads that "I'm" aware of. Maybe XM but that's all. Anyone have another?

what are you unhappy about the curve, give us some points which you hate about the curve

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnrandazzo
    I went from pearl to curve as well and I am a lil unhappy too. I got the curve because I thought I would be(which I was told;damn salesman) a better device. It does have its good points and all but there are no impressive upgrades to downloads that "I'm" aware of. Maybe XM but that's all. Anyone have another?

That's why I'm waiting a while for the curve. Its going to take time to for new apps and programs to come out for it. Plus the bugs with those first models, I just don't trust it. Meanwhile my pearl just keeps getting better! I just put vids on it for the first time and fell in love all over again. I'll be ready for the curve in about 6-7 months. Hopefully the 8330!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12