I have an unlocked 8900 from t-mobile n I'm using it on AT&T . Every ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

weird issue

Advertisement

I have an unlocked 8900 from t-mobile n I'm using it on AT&T . Every time I use Pandora, Nobex radio companion, lastFM or anything that has to do with my radio or connection I get this text after the app failed to load...

??122 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. Activatedt=6

Does anyone know wut I can do to fix this problem? I'm using the latest OS (.411), I tried resending the service books, calling up AT&T to have them tie up any loose ends this unlock phone might have. Still lost. Idk wut to do.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I'm just going to through out some random things here...

Have you entered your proper number into your SIM card?
    Is an APN set?
    Does that happen with WiFi also?
    Tried using a slightly older OS?
    Tried using a decent carrier like T-Mobile? That was extra

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Try a new SIM, sounds like the one you have may not be compatible with the 8900. Did that SIM come out of a BlackBerry or another phone. It sounds like it has something to do with the data.

PIN/ID
    ask
    The sim came out of an 8800 and it worked fine then. But then again, the 8800 was AT&T and this 8900 is from t-mobile. That's the only difference.

Yes, the number is entered correctly. Wifi is fine. Have not tried an older OS.

I agree when you RAYZ says it has sumthing to do with Data becuz when I go into certain cites, it brings me to their main page, but say I want to get into the forums, it just gives me a white screen. When I try that same sight on my 9700, it goes thru no prob. N I know its a site you can go into cuz its a site for blackberry's. So idk, I'm stuck

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    For that problem with the white screens just clear the browser cache and that might solve the issue as for the other issue the problem most probably is your sim card if I were u I would try with a different one...

PIN/ID
    ask
    The only other sim card I have is of t-mobile. But that phone is an unlocked tmo phone being used on the AT&T network. Should I just ask for a new sim from AT&T? N if so, does that have a fee?

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    If you take your situation into a att corporate store and explain the situation they should give ya a new sim card. Otherwise you'll probably have to purchase one

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    The only other sim card I have is of t-mobile. But that phone is an unlocked tmo phone being used on the AT&T network. Should I just ask for a new sim from AT&T? N if so, does that have a fee?
    I would ask the AT&T rep to make sure that all provisioning is correct on the account, if that fails to solve the problem then I would ask for a new SIM. As far as a fee...that depends on how well you know the rep and what kind of mood they are in at the time. Most of them will issue a new SIM at no charge because AT&T makes their money off of the data plan.

orangeagent no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24B4DF6C
    I just found a fix for this that worked for me. I had to download CrackMem and delete the T Mobile my faves stuff from the OS. After that, I loaded up the BlackBerry loader and it removed the files. I've had no problems since then. It's not the easiest solution by far, but it does work. If you aren't familiar with crackmem and using the loader. PM me and I'll try to create a good how-to on it.
    -JB