I have google maps n every once in a while...my position gets stuck. When ppl ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

weird issue

Advertisement

I have google maps n every once in a while...my position gets stuck. When ppl wanna see me (latitude), they see me where I was 20 minutes ago sumtimes even an hour. I also notice that when that happens, my bb messenger goes down too. I can't send or receieve messages and ppl tell me there's a little "x" next to my icon. Wuts causing this to happen n how could I fix it?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I find that when I have apps running that update frequently that it can mess with my radio connection. Certain apps seem to trigger this more than others, for me berryweather seems to cause this frequently. The quickest fix is to go to manage connections and turn the radio off for a few seconds then turn it back on.

I have not been able to figure out how to stop it from happening, but it seems to happen to me a few times each week.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I got berryweather n come to think of it...it started doing this prooblem since I installed it. Hhmmmmmm....thanks for the tip. I'll do that next I experience the problem...thanx AZ
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~