Hi there, Ever since I migrated my webmail service hosting to LunarPages, I can't read ... BlackBerry Curve forum

joshdmitchell no está en línea Stack level 1

Webmail Access on a BB Curve 8310

Advertisement

Hi there,

Ever since I migrated my webmail service hosting to LunarPages, I can't read my webmail on my RIM (previously on a BB 8700 and now on a BB Curve 8310). When I go to <<w w w. v i l i m e k. c a/ w e b m a i l>> thru the Browser application, I get "Authentication required for WebMail." I enter in my username and password, and click "OK." The next page loads as it should, asking if I want to use Horde or SquirrelMail. If I pick Horde, I'm asked again to enter my username and password. When I click on log-in, the only message I get is "Welcome, <<my name>>" The rest is just a blank white page. If I pick SquirrelMail, I get a HTTP Error 400: Bad Request ("invalid Response code[-1]").

I've tried downloading Opera Mini, but when go to and enter the username and password, the page just refreshes and I'm again asked to provide the password.

I'm not sure if this has to do with webpage frames, or something else, but does anyone have any suggestions here?

Thanks!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Webmail Access on a BB Curve 8310

joshdmitchell Welcome to PinStack!

Have your tried going to your BIS account and setup your mail there to have the BIS push it to your BB? I would first give that a shot so you can start getting or seeing for that matter your emails. If this works its a temp solution until you make a call to your host to see if you can view your webmail via your BB browser.