Hello, excuse all the questions but I am new at this. When I log onto ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rextilleon no está en línea Stack level 2

Web Browser Issue

Advertisement

Hello, excuse all the questions but I am new at this. When I log onto the Internet using either the BB browser or Medianet (Att/Cingular) I have no problems except when I hit a link. What inevitbably happens is that after it loads, I have to scroll way down and read the same material until I get to the actual content of the link. For instance, I go to Ebay, I click on My Ebay----I log in, I then click on a link to read my messages. I am taken to the top of the page, and I have to scroll down pass stuff I have already read in order to get to my messages. Is this making any sense to anyone.

JohnnyJB04 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Web Browser Issue

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

That hasn't happened to me but lately, when I get on the internet, I'll be able to get to a page or two and then the LED light will blink a red light and then my screen will go white. After that, the hourglass will show up and then my curve will turn off and then turn back on.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon
    Hello, excuse all the questions but I am new at this. When I log onto the Internet using either the BB browser or Medianet (Att/Cingular) I have no problems except when I hit a link. What inevitbably happens is that after it loads, I have to scroll way down and read the same material until I get to the actual content of the link. For instance, I go to Ebay, I click on My Ebay----I log in, I then click on a link to read my messages. I am taken to the top of the page, and I have to scroll down pass stuff I have already read in order to get to my messages. Is this making any sense to anyone.
    It's just the way the browser displays the webpage. The content you've already seen is stuff like the topbar and sidebar of the page as if you were viewing it on a computer. Make sure the stylesheets are set to Handheld in your browser settings, or you can take advantage of the Overview feature of the Cure's browser to go straight to the content you want. Another route would be to use a Mobilizer, such as Google's mobilizer or the one built into Beyond411 to parse the web page for easier mobile reading.

rextilleon no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks Ben---that was really helpful.