Is there a software for the weather? Where I can have the temperature on my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Weather software for 8320

Advertisement

Is there a software for the weather? Where I can have the temperature on my screen and the weather for the next few days?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Weather software for 8320

PocketDay has weather in it. There is also a weather chanel application as well as a weather bug application. All of them cost money. PocketDay is a one time fee while I believe the others are still on a monthly fee.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

tj2311111 Guest

You can try the Accuweather Push service for BB. It pushes the weather to your device homescreen. On the homescreen you get a image of the current conditions and when you scroll over it you get the temp and conditions at the bottom of your BB homescreen. You click on the icon and you get the weeks forecast and temp.

Heres how to get it:
    You first need to have the BB Unlimited Data Plan as it uses data. Next go to this site on your BB....http://mobile.blackberry.com/ ......Scroll down to push services and you'll see weather push there. Rest is straightforward.

Or you can try BBWeather, just do a search for it (uses data too). It doesn't tell you the weather on the homescreen it just has an icon. You click on it and it takes you to todays detailed weather conditions. Hit the BB button and choose Forecast and you can check the weeks or even two weeks weather conditions....

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I went to the mobile.blackberry and I went to their push service and this is the message I got

"Sorry, puhs services are currently unavailable for monocrhome devices or devices with software versions less than 3.7.1"