Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When you set it up it asks if you want it on your desktop. Did ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

When you set it up it asks if you want it on your desktop. Did you do that?

Maybe your OS is the problem. I have seen alot of people having problems downloading to 8130 with many apps because they are for 4.2. Maybe contact them and ask about your version.

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    My weather eye works fine and I love the app but the short term forcast has not worked at all since I got it about two days ago, is there a fix? or just wait for the connection? I really like the program and i am gonna keep it regardless but it would be soooo much better with short term forcast!
    PIN: 24470E33

heyyitsjen no está en línea Stack level 1
    i upgraded my OS to 4.3.0 right when i got my phone. and i also chose that i want it on my desktop. argh.. lol

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    I'm havin the same problem so I ended up deleting n I'm on the 8700

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C
    On my dad's 8830 World Edition from Verizon, the app doesnt show anything. Just the app logo.
    Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48
    I got the program when I first heard about it and the closest city they had to me was 50 miles away, big difference in weather there and here! I never got short term to work so I ended up deleting the app! I have chosen to stick with BB weather and it hasn't let me down yet! Always pretty accurate and I linked the app to my left side convenience key on my Curve so the weather is literally the push of a button away! Try it and see if it is worth it too you!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share something I just discovered. Weather Eye was working perfect on my curve, icon, short term, long term, city and everything, but on my husbands Curve, the icon would just say Weather Eye and did not display the temp if you just highlighted it. So, I went to options/advanced options, applications and highlighted Weather Eye, then clicked menu and selected edit permissions. They were set to custom. I changed all of them to allow and hit save. Went back to home screen and VIOLA! it worked.

I just wanted to to tell you all to edit your permissions and it might work for you to.

Quote Originally Posted by johu65 View Post
    My weather eye works fine and I love the app but the short term forcast has not worked at all since I got it about two days ago, is there a fix? or just wait for the connection? I really like the program and i am gonna keep it regardless but it would be soooo much better with short term forcast!
    Tyr downloading it again and edit permissions, they may have fixed the short term now and you need to download it again to get the fix. All of the options on Weather Eye work for me now.

Download WeatherEye (OS 4.2 and above)
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 04-14-2008 at 03:41 AM. Reason: added link

Bump! Hoping this will help with the Weather Eye problems.

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Mine works perfectly. I ended up doing the permission granting awhile back and it works like a charm now. Even the short term forecast works.

Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12