Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is anyone having the same issues I am? Sometimes the icon displaying my weather goes ... BlackBerry Curve forum

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C

Weather Eye - Problems

Advertisement

Is anyone having the same issues I am? Sometimes the icon displaying my weather goes away and displays the logo from my home screen. Other times I'll open the app and check the short term forecast only to see that information is not available, same thing for the long term forecast (at times). Also it takes forever to update. Yesterday on my way home from work I was looking at it and it said sunny (mind you it was 8pm at night) and 30 mins before there was still no sun(it updates on 30 min intervals). I love the app when it works, but when it doesn't it's just plain annoying. Any help?
    Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hmm....i have had the issue with the short term forecast since having the app. It is kind of strange. I am not sure what to suggest here...anyone?
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    strange I set mine to the 1 or 2 hour interval, my icon has never gone away and seems to change with the correct conditions.. Works like a charm for me
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Mine is not working right now, so maybe they are just down right now.

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    All morning they had the Weather Eye icon up. I just went to the app to check the weather and it finally changed to the correct icon.
    Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Funny thing is I had my dad install this too on his 8800 and it can't seem to find the city Saint Petersburg, FL. Every time I typed that in, it tried to give me Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation.
    Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey,
    I'm hav'n the same problem! Couple N8s ago say 8pm, it was indicat'n twas sunny LOL.
    Sometimes I click on the current conditions, it says info aint available or som,
    This morn'n, it was just show'n the globe icon instead of the current weather condition. So I had to open n close it like 2 or 3 times to wake it up. So far no problemos.
    I agree-its really gr8 but a pain when not work'n.

mrsawesome no está en línea Stack level 1
    Weather Eye doesn't have my primary city!! Does anyone know of any other free weather apps??

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Those are the same problems that I've been experiencing too. I wish they would fix it, and soon.
    Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Ive experienced the same errors. I think its cool when the moon icon is showing at noon here. When I open the app it immediately changes, and Im set to 30 mins. It doesnt bother me, its still a cool app.

PIN/ID
    2448519C
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169 View Post
    Ive experienced the same errors. I think its cool when the moon icon is showing at noon here. When I open the app it immediately changes, and Im set to 30 mins. It doesnt bother me, its still a cool app.
    no doubt, but I'd rather it be correct and all I have to do is highlight the app to find out the temp and current status.
    Damian Reyes
    ReyesDesigns+

I have not had any problems with it, except for the one time they were down.

heyyitsjen no está en línea Stack level 1
    mine never changes. and it never has. its frustrating. can anyone help me. its always the weather channel icon

Did you click on the icon and go into it and set up your city? Sometimes if I change my theme it goes back to the weather Icon and then I just click on it and it goes back to my weather. I have never had a problem with it. Maybe you should delete it and then re install it and set it up again. Hope that helps

heyyitsjen no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey

ok so i just deleted it and reinstalled it and it still doesn't work.
    i've selected my city and everyything. it all works except the icon
    and thats what everyone is saying is the best about it.
    any suggestions

i have a 8130 pearl from telus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast