Hey guys and ladies , I was donering which application allows the weather to be ... BlackBerry Curve forum

streetenigma23 no está en línea Cheating

Weather application??

Advertisement

Hey guys and ladies , I was donering which application allows the weather to be displayed like it is in that screenshot of the scribble theme? If u look at the review of the scribble theme on pinstack, they have a screenshot and at the bottom of the screenshot it tells you the current weather. I really want a app like that so does anyone know what app that is?
    -------
    Haha sorry.... *wondering*
    Last edited by streetenigma23; 02-10-2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Automerged.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: Weather application??

Quote Originally Posted by streetenigma23 View Post
    Hey guys and ladies , I was donering which application allows the weather to be displayed like it is in that screenshot of the scribble theme? If u look at the review of the scribble theme on pinstack, they have a screenshot and at the bottom of the screenshot it tells you the current weather. I really want a app like that so does anyone know what app that is?
    -------
    Haha sorry.... *wondering*
    That is the BB (Push) Weather, you can get it at the same location where you get or got the scribble theme...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It only updates e twice a day at the most. If that's what your looking for.

If you need something more current then BBweather or just using a shortcut and you broswer

streetenigma23 no está en línea Cheating

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post

If you need something more current then BBweather or just using a shortcut and you broswer
    Yup thats exactly what I needed> i just want the weather displayed at the bottom so I don't always have to check it. Now I'm having trouble using it. I'm sorry I'm pretty new with the BB 8320. I have the program installed. I created a new profile and everything. I put in my zip code, I choose save and then it says "retrieving weather,please wait" for a brief time. Then a error comes up that says "Error:expecting." Anybody know what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Jwilliams1008 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2448c9dd

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post

Is there one that updates more often?

Lum
    Lum no está en línea Stack level 2

Not as an on homescreen push app, but you can configure BBWeather to update as often as you prefer.

Blakefreak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242A9091

Just go to weather.com or any of the other weather sites and plug in your zip code, then bookmark that page.
    For the best radar go to http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/paw/

BBSlinger no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by streetenigma23 View Post
    Yup thats exactly what I needed> i just want the weather displayed at the bottom so I don't always have to check it. Now I'm having trouble using it. I'm sorry I'm pretty new with the BB 8320. I have the program installed. I created a new profile and everything. I put in my zip code, I choose save and then it says "retrieving weather,please wait" for a brief time. Then a error comes up that says "Error:expecting." Anybody know what I am doing wrong? Thanks.
    Make certain that you have all permissions allowed. Go to Options > Advanced > Applications> Scroll to bbweater and edit permissions. Have all 3 marked as Allow.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    You could try WeatherBug. I prefer WeatherEye, and will get you that link in a minute. Here's WeatherBug:
    http://weather.weatherbug.com/mobile...errystorm.html

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    The venerable JerryD happened to have just added a page to his great catalog pertaining to weather apps! You can find WeatherEye among the several Jerry's listed, or try other ones! Please check it out at this link:
    http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/3389/blog1124.html

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I prefer WeatherBug, the icon will display the current temp, useful when put on homepage. Also allows you to save and label more than one zip code. I have one for home and one for the city I work in since the weather is often different over the mountain. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    +1 for weathereye. I've been using it for quite sometime. Its customizable in refresh times and shows the temp on the screen without having to open it more than once. I personally don't use it with the on screen just for battery conservation but the feature is really nice and its always nifty to have the weather at your fingertips.

aztek13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I like weather eye from the Weather Network. It automatically puts an updating icon on the home screen.