Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try doing a battery pull. Once your SIM registers the myfaves should go away. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Is there a way to get the T-Mobile MyFaves icons without subscribing?

Advertisement

Try doing a battery pull. Once your SIM registers the myfaves should go away. I just did this with my myfaves sim and non-myfaves sim

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by dasupaman23 View Post
    Try doing a battery pull. Once your SIM registers the myfaves should go away. I just did this with my myfaves sim and non-myfaves sim
    That hardly does the trick. Ive pulled my battery, SIM and taken the thing apart at least 5 times and they wont go away. Im about to upgrade my SW so lets see if that does the trick.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Quote Originally Posted by jhowle View Post
    yeah i believe this is the case with BB's but with all others it is on by default
    Actually they only are on when the account is provisioned (just like on a BB). If the provisioning isn't there, you won't see it on any My-Faves enabled phone (under normal circumstances).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dasupaman23

That hardly does the trick. Ive pulled my battery, SIM and taken the thing apart at least 5 times and they wont go away. Im about to upgrade my SW so lets see if that does the trick.
    I have heard of this happening before when a T-Mobile sim gets put into a phone and then an at&t sim gets loaded. Check your service books and see if there is a servicebook from t-mobile concerning myfaves still loaded. You may have to put a T-Mobile sim that doesn't have the myfaves active on the account to get the icons and service book removed. I know on the phones we work on here in the shop, when we put one of our sims in (all have myfaves active) the myfaves show up if the phone has it capable. As soon as we put a non-myfaves t-mobile sim in, the app disappears once the sim has registered with the network.

Zo
    Last edited by Amigotek; 11-20-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12