Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by adubrovs just to give you guys an update....looks like it was the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by adubrovs View Post
    just to give you guys an update....looks like it was the battery after all. i got a replacement and it works like a charm (knock on wood)...also the new battery that i got has the same pink Xs on it. so not sure what exactly happened. But i'm just glad i got my baby back.

thanks all for your help....
    Great news! Sounds like you made it without a hitch this time.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    next time that happens to you...or anyone...try putting it in a box with a cup of baking soda..itll suck up the moisture a lot faster than letting it sit i think...dont let the baking soda get on your phone though...messy
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    glad to hear it survived. I spend my summers at the lake and on boats, I am extremely prone to accidents so now you make me reconsider even taking with me!!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Glad to see that it was just the battery.

Zo

adubrovs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C8EB2
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    glad to hear it survived. I spend my summers at the lake and on boats, I am extremely prone to accidents so now you make me reconsider even taking with me!!
    i know what you mean, i'm in Bermuda so i'm on the water 8 months a year...plus i'm sure it doesn't help that it's salt water too...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12