How can I watch movies off of sites like YouTube and other sites on my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Boda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413fd87

Watching movies

Advertisement

How can I watch movies off of sites like YouTube and other sites on my BB. Can someone tell me what I need to do or is there something I can DL to make these videos play or convert them into the proper format. I tried to see if I could save the movies like from YouTube and such but I cannot do it. Someone please help.

johnck78 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C9CC5

Re: Watching movies

YouTube requires a Flash Player. This is currently unavailable. It will be in the new 4.5 OS, which SHOULD be release in the coming weeks/months.

nvisi0n no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30B4DB5C

www.vixy.net has a youtube FLC downloader/converter that will let you load the video to the berry via DM.

NYSEPOO no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242472d8

interesting..

Awcurve no está en línea Stack level 1

you speak of 4.5 what about 4.3. this is the video camera update, any clue, when to expect 4.3. i will be glad to take 4.5 now..lol

PIN/ID
    2413fd87

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when I try this vixy on my BB nothing happens at all.

Laialda no está en línea Stack level 1

I found this site suggest else where here on pin stack I believe, but here is the website I've used to get videos from places like youtube so far. On you BB Browser go to, //blueapple.mobi ,from there just enter in your search and it will look online (mostly you tube from my findings) and let you pick which video you're looking for. After you select the video it will then give you a new screen to either dl a 10sec preview or dl the entire clip. As you can guess it is about a 5-10min process to do this and it will get dl stright to your phone under "My Videos". Also note the qulaity is fairly choppy but the audio is great. I can't wait till 4.5. Hopefully the method will be better/faster. Hope this helps.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Awcurve View Post
    you speak of 4.5 what about 4.3. this is the video camera update, any clue, when to expect 4.3. i will be glad to take 4.5 now..lol
    4.3 was trashed. Its been enhanced and rebranded 4.5 now.

PIN/ID
    2413fd87

Now can you copy a web address and put it intothe search place and find videos like that ? Or is that what you were talking about in the first place lol.

Laialda no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Boda View Post
    Now can you copy a web address and put it intothe search place and find videos like that ? Or is that what you were talking about in the first place lol.
    All you have to do is type in the subject you're seaching for (ie: Charlie the Unicorn) as if you were on youtube or where ever and it will load up all matches it finds. You can try it with a web address but I've never tried it and I'm not sure if it will work.

PIN/ID
    2413fd87

sweet thanks for the tip. you know anyother good sites for DLing stuff like videos or anything doesnt matter.