I was told by my ATT store that there is no warranty offered by att ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3

Warranty for Curve???

Advertisement

I was told by my ATT store that there is no warranty offered by att on my curve...I have never owned a phone without getting a warranty...is there a third party company that offers a warranty for my phone????? Thanks a Million!!!!

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Warranty for Curve???

you mean insurance and not warranty right? coz at&t does have 1 year warranty on curve...but doesn't offer insurance on it!

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3

yes, i'm sorry, insurance is what I mean....I am worried that if something were to happen to my phone i'm S.O.L.

sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3

No insurance is offered on BB or any high end phone. While working for AT&T I have noticed that if you have one of these devices you tend to take care of it more and baby it versus if you had a regular phone, and I have never seen anyone with a broken or damaged BB. *Also we just went to an Expo and we are in talks with Asurion to cover all devices under insurance. Hopefully this will roll out sometime next year. And if it does, just call CS and tell them insurance was not offered when you got the device and now it is and if you can please put it on. Just be polite. So for now, just wait and take care of your precious!!!

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

yup no insurance but there is warranty
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask