hey guys im a bit new to the whole blackberry thing i was just wondering ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JayC103 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Wap problems

Advertisement

hey guys
    im a bit new to the whole blackberry thing i was just wondering how to get the wap on my 8300 its currently with o2 however i use i tesco sim but i they part of the company now anyway i wanted to know if this was possible to get free wap on it as i saw this webpage with free o2 wap heres the link http://www.3g.co.uk/3GForum/showthread.php?t=14306 if it is possible i just cant find were you type the details into my bb if this is possible please let me know thanks

julie69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240f9cc3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im not sure either but maybe you go into options click browser config, scroll dwn to openwave(wap) click? Um, when you find out please let me kno. I'm new too thanx my pin#is240f9cc3.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    You need to have a BlackBerry data plan in order to get a browser and have wap access, sorry.

julie69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240f9cc3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry scroll down to emulation mode click on it then ther is opnwave or wap never mind I hav confused myself.lol just ignore me.

JayC103 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok i will try if i get my bb to work could you please check out my other post as my bb is having problems =(