Blackberry curve-sprint-8330 ok ... i've done my reading and found out i can wipe the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

alboro no está en línea Stack level 1

want to remove ITPOLICY without wiping

Advertisement

Blackberry curve-sprint-8330

ok ... i've done my reading and found out i can wipe the phone and
    install a generic "policy.bin" to get rid of Blackberry Enterprise server locks.

BUT (here's the catch) if i do that it will remove the ENTERPRISE SERVER
    completely..which then i'll have no email and my company will know..

so i've tried many posts on REMOVE IT POLICY but without the wipe it will not work.

I don't care if the server automatically renews the policy.. i just want it off for a few minutes so i can put the phone in MASS MEDIA STORAGE ENABLED"

any ideas
    1bozo@mindspring.com

Al Boro

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Ask your IT administrator to enable this feature. Otherwise, you are at the mercy of your company who provides you with the Blackberry.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Ask your IT administrator to enable this feature. Otherwise, you are at the mercy of your company who provides you with the Blackberry.
    agreed, being on a BES means you have an IT policy, no way around that at this point, BES admin should be able to modify policy to allow for that feature to work.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    That is unless for security reasons they do not want it allowed. It never hurts to ask though.

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    And I'm sure for security reasons it is disabled. That was my suggestion, to ask. Otherwise, the IT Policy is in place for a reason and as a BES admin, I wouldn't provide assistance to "get around" the policy.

Good luck though...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

alboro no está en línea Stack level 1

but i can......

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    And I'm sure for security reasons it is disabled. That was my suggestion, to ask. Otherwise, the IT Policy is in place for a reason and as a BES admin, I wouldn't provide assistance to "get around" the policy.

Good luck though...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The security police about the media card is worthless because if i remove the memory chip and place in my computer i can then transfer all my photos etc...

The it policy of not allowing mass media mode only makes my process more time consuming and frankly a pain in the neck......

and whether or not you are a BES ADMIN if you choose not to help with the problem then dont waste my reading time with you PERSONAL feelings

PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Hmmm, well good luck with your problem. My mass media mode works great so I hope you are able to use it in the future.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE