Hello Stackers- I heard from a rep at Seidio yesterday (7/19) with an update on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

Want to be notified of Seidio's new 8300 case?

Advertisement

Hello Stackers-

I heard from a rep at Seidio yesterday (7/19) with an update on the release of their new Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case for the 8300 Curve. As many of you know, their rubberized cases for the 8100 and 8800 are some of the nicest, most highly reviewed cases available for the BlackBerry. This is the one I've been waiting for.

With a super slim clam-shell design that is only 1mm thick, it will add very little bulk to the Curve. The rubberized case will offer hard shell protection with a smooth, grippy rubberized finish. I also like that this case will turn my silver 8300, into a mostly black 8300.

To see what the Seidio 8300 case will be similar to, here's a link to their 8800 Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case: Seidio 8800 Case

The Seidio rep said that they are expecting the delivery to be near the end of this month (July, early Aug) along with the clip-on holster to hold the 8300 in a rubberized case.

If you would like to be on the announcement list for new products for the 8300 Curve, Seidio has established a special email address. Email them and ask to be added to the list for new 8300 products at: bb8300@seidio.com

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Want to be notified of Seidio's new 8300 case?

Quote Originally Posted by 2-4Trippin
    Hello Stackers-

I heard from a rep at Seidio yesterday (7/19) with an update on the release of their new Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case for the 8300 Curve. As many of you know, their rubberized cases for the 8100 and 8800 are some of the nicest, most highly reviewed cases available for the BlackBerry. This is the one I've been waiting for.

With a super slim clam-shell design that is only 1mm thick, it will add very little bulk to the Curve. The rubberized case will offer hard shell protection with a smooth, grippy rubberized finish. I also like that this case will turn my silver 8300, into a mostly black 8300.

To see what the Seidio 8300 case will be similar to, here's a link to their 8800 Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case: Seidio 8800 Case

The Seidio rep said that they are expecting the delivery to be near the end of this month (July, early Aug) along with the clip-on holster to hold the 8300 in a rubberized case.

If you would like to be on the announcement list for new products for the 8300 Curve, Seidio has established a special email address. Email them and ask to be added to the list for new 8300 products at: bb8300@seidio.com

how do u do a batt pull with a case like that?

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by superdad
    how do u do a batt pull with a case like that?
    The 2 piece hard shell design of this case would require that you split the case to do a battery pull. This would be true of any 2 piece hard shell design. I've heard that the Seidio hard shell cases have very secure latching tabs to hold the pieces together in case of a drop. This does make the case more difficult to remove, but it offers a higher level of protection than most other designs.

If you are doing a battery pull more than a couple of times a month, a hard shell design may not be for you.
    Last edited by 2-4Trippin; 07-20-2007 at 08:49 PM.

fkjr2 no está en línea Stack level 2

any update on this>?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    any update on this>?
    Update on what?

You can just HOLD ALT+CAPS+DEL and that will get a reset. Realluy no need for a battery pull. Unless its totally frozen.