I'm really comfused and in the dark as to when I might be able to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MeanusGeneus no está en línea Stack level 1

I want to take/veiw video w/my 8310 Curve! When can I do this!

Advertisement

I'm really comfused and in the dark as to when I might be able to take video and veiw others sent to me via MMS. I purchased my Curve 8310 through AT&T back around Thanksgiving time. The sales people there told me it was incapable of taking video, but the app.would be released December 31st. What has happened and when might I be able to do this. Its killing me not being able to take videos. My previous device was a POS Motorola Razor, and even that thing had video capabilities. Any info would be great. Thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    no one really knows when the updates are going to be released. we just sit, and wait ... patiently

welcome to posting

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Beta versions of the software 4.5 lets you do that but the software itself its not officially out yet. And you can try to search for it on google but your not allowed to ask for it on here. most peopple think it will be released around the end of summer. BB are business oriented phones so that is why up until recently that RIM has focused on adding consummer related stuff such as camera music player ect.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have video now with os 4.5.0.18 beta but telling you how to get it is off limits here. Sorry.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    What I think stinks, is that the cdma versions of our 8300's are video capable. But, ours aren't. What a sucky trade off, hunh? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

babiigurlx3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADD299
    yeah . the beta version is out. i've actually downloaded it myself.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm also sitting here. Breathlessly waiting for the 4.5 officially to be released.