Hi Stackers, here are some wallpapers for the new curve 8900 ( aka Javelin ). ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blackharleymike no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2568EF6D

Wallpapers ( 480 x 360 ) for the 8900

Advertisement

Hi Stackers,
    here are some wallpapers for the new curve 8900 ( aka Javelin ).
    Kind regards from Germany
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Post MiuTunes Activation Problem

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone have this app, i like it very much but i'm having a littletrouble with it...[/FONT] I purchase it, and downloaded it a copy to my Bold, but I’m having trouble with the activation, every time I put in the code to activate it, it tells me the "The app Sxt has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy, I have no ideal what that is, there is no policy, this is a BIS blackberry, and I’m the admin, but nonetheless, I hope someone can help, maybe I missing something..thanks

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    [FONT=&quot]Does anyone have this app, i like it very much but i'm having a littletrouble with it...[/FONT] I purchase it, and downloaded it a copy to my Bold, but I’m having trouble with the activation, every time I put in the code to activate it, it tells me the "The app Sxt has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy, I have no ideal what that is, there is no policy, this is a BIS blackberry, and I’m the admin, but nonetheless, I hope someone can help, maybe I missing something..thanks
    Since this is a Wallpaper thread, it's best that you ask this question in the MiuTunes threads. I found a good one, hopefully it helps you:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._update-72859/