I'm new to my BB 8330 and i have a question about wallpapers and themes. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bigwilly319 no está en línea Stack level 2

Wallpaper vs Theme Functionality

Advertisement

I'm new to my BB 8330 and i have a question about wallpapers and themes. I have my phone through Sprint and when I purchased it, my BB came set with a Sprint Theme along with a general Sprint Wallpaper. Since then I've changed my wallpaper but I've kept my theme the same. So every time i look at my desktop screen, i see my personal picture but every time i make an outbound call, the background changes back to the original wallpaper picture. I'm assuming that happens because I've kept the same original theme, is that correct?

If i were to totally change my theme will that outgoing call picture change accordingly?

Thanks!!

W

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    you would be correct in your accessment. If you load a custom theme all the screens would change accordingly.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

KeithRos12 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Most screens are theme controlled. You can change your homescreen wallpaper but you will most likely see the theme screens when you have an incoming call or the phone is locked.
    Also, if you change the theme, it will default to it's wallpaper. You will have to change it to your choice. If you change back to original theme, you will have to set your wallpaper again.

bigwilly319 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks!

thank you for your answers. With that said, where would be the best place besides Pinstack to download free, quality BB 8330 themes?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Have you found any themes yet? You can google for some free themes or check out sites like *****.com, *******.com, bbf. There many to pick from. It's not easy to find a theme that works for me so I had to do a lot of searching.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~