Anyone else noticing the wallpaper being reset to the default after a battery pull? I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3

Wallpaper Reset After Battery Pull

Advertisement

Anyone else noticing the wallpaper being reset to the default after a battery pull? I have to constantly add back the photo image each time. I couldn't find any setting that would control this wallpaper reset.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by s4berry View Post
    Anyone else noticing the wallpaper being reset to the default after a battery pull? I have to constantly add back the photo image each time. I couldn't find any setting that would control this wallpaper reset.
    It may be a 4.6 deal. I use a BOLD and have had this "glitch" on two different OSs including my present one .228. It's not an isolated thing and only happening to you if that makes you feel better about it

LOL. Good to know it's not only my phone ;-).

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    have not had the wallpaper reset issue after a pull but I am using an 8g media card too. Are you storing the pic on the device or the card. Not sure why that would matter but have not had the issue you report. I am on OS .152

PIN/ID
    Apple
    This is an OS issue. I have a bold and on .210 it did it and on .219 it did it. I'm currently on .234 and it doesn't reset after a restart. Just FYI you don't have to pull your battery each time you want to do a reset, alt, right shift and del will do the same thing. It also doesn't matter if you store them on your BB or an SD card.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    mine does this too for my bold. Custom themes will reset to the theme preset automaticaly..... kind of sucks eh?

Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    This is an OS issue. I have a bold and on .210 it did it and on .219 it did it. I'm currently on .234 and it doesn't reset after a restart. Just FYI you don't have to pull your battery each time you want to do a reset, alt, right shift and del will do the same thing. It also doesn't matter if you store them on your BB or an SD card.
    Ah, I'm on .133 and was planning on updating the OS when I had time. I'll look forward to that fix. Thanks.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Ah, I'm on .133 and was planning on updating the OS when I had time. I'll look forward to that fix. Thanks.
    Yea, hopefully they fixed it on one of the builds for you 8900 folk. I'm about to go to .237 on my BOLD, I hope they didn't leave it out on this one.