Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Oooh me likey... didn't want to do it but it looks like I'll be getting ... BlackBerry Curve forum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

Advertisement

Oooh me likey... didn't want to do it but it looks like I'll be getting this one too... I just purchased the mech theme about 5 minutes ago.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Lol. Did you even use it yet ? I didn't really like any of them but velvet and links~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like the home screen animation however I will have to support my Local (stackers) theme builders. There are themes on here I would pay for before I fork out the dough for those. lol
    Hate me for everything I am before you love me for something I'm NOT!!!

PIN/ID
    DROID
    Just finished installing and tried it out. Looks great and works fine. Only problem I've found is once I exited the program (can't call it a theme... LOL) I have some serious lag when accessing my media folder. The load icon keeps spinning, so much I had to do a battery pull. Any suggestions? I checked my avail mem and it is 5919965 Bytes, so I'm sure that's not the issue. Any takers? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If you're running a curve I would say delete it. If you're running a bold I would suggest you try a battery pull and see if that helps. Please note that Animated themes or in this case this sort of program will try to run before all your other applications so it might interfere with other apps while running it. That's why I always warn people with animated themes even if you have all the space needed. They're just bound to hog up your memory and cause your device to lag. Sorry to hear you're experiencing this sort of issue. Good luck
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i had a friend on the curve say the same thing impak ... i think they will run best on the newer faster devices .. but, i can relate to the storm users, especially since i am both a theme collector and maker ... it is my other addiction. when they first released the 8300 you couldn't build themes for it. it was sooo annoying! i hate default themes. luckily we had over 10 carrier themes to choose from too (not just one or two default)

PIN/ID
    DROID
    Thanks Raton, I think it's just this program (theme) because I've run other animated themes with no problems at all, as a matter of fact I have 3 or 4 loaded in my BB right now.

Thanks Cherrichiodo!!! Looks like I just wasted $10 on the mech theme... doesn't run to well on my Curve. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed... I just put in a refund request. LOL

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah the only device it will work flawlessly on is the 8900 because of the 256mb of ram.
    With it running i have 112 left and im usually at about 130+. So i would assume its way too demanding for older gen devices.
    Even the Bold might suffer a little but itll work ...

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'd rather wait for Plazmic's update. I'll create my own dream theme(s)!!! lol
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmellyjelly View Post
    I'd rather wait for Plazmic's update. I'll create my own dream theme(s)!!! lol
    Now, that sounds like a plan . Looking forward to your contributions.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    DROID
    Just got a email from Handango confirming my refund... whew... thought I was out $10, not that it would make or break me... just hate wasting money...

mizmellyjelly... please keep us updated as to when you release your "dream theme" I'm patiently waiting.

Haha...sure thing! However I must remind you that the "dream theme" that I'm imagining or creating in my head might be the least of your expectations. After all, this is my dream theme....(ponies and rainbows....HAHA j/k!)
    ..miz melly jelly™..

TwitterGoogle+

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmellyjelly View Post
    Haha...sure thing! However I must remind you that the "dream theme" that I'm imagining or creating in my head might be the least of your expectations. After all, this is my dream theme....(ponies and rainbows....HAHA j/k!)
    LMAO

Strawberry Shortcake... Shee-Ra Princess Of Power... Care Bears... My Little Pony...

Oh yes... your BlackBerry would be HOTTTT for sure!!! Don't know how many downloads you'll get... but at least YOU will be happy!!! hehe

MWAH!

PIN/ID
    DROID
    LOL... Uhhhh that wont work for my BB... ROFLMAO... I know this isnt the place to request but how about G.I.Joe, or something... LOL

hahaha sure. I bet you'd love a Transformers one too....or Dragon Ball Z.
    ..miz melly jelly™..

TwitterGoogle+

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast