So i loaded the 4.5 os from att on to my blackberry 8310 and now ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cubanito no está en línea Stack level 1

Volume and Ringtones Low After Loading OS

Advertisement

So i loaded the 4.5 os from att on to my blackberry 8310 and now the volume of my alarm clock and ringtones are no were near as loud as there were before. I have made sure that everything is on high and the media boost is also on. Is there any reason for this? Did i do something wrong? Id really appreciate it if someone can help me.

Thank you

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Seems mine are a little lower too, though that's ok with me. Might try a reload of the os, or a different version

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I would examine other things and see if others have any ideas before reinstalling the Operating system. This should always be your last resort and not your first solution.

Thanks guys, But i dont know what else to explore. I mean...what would i look for?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    cubanito your device OS version isn't listed in your profile ~ maybe try a different more updated version.
    The earlier releases had issues with sound volume on ringtones/alarms.

You may see a noticeable improvement if you use the AT&T 4.5.0.110 for example listed in the Official OS sticky at the top of the 8310 Forum.

ohbarnes no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have loaded 6 versions of OS 4.5 since 4.2 and unfortunately they have ALL (beta and official release) been lower on volume than the original 4.2... Using official 110 now...
    OB - 8310 AT&T

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Cubanito indicated at the start of this thread that the .110 is currently in use. I've noticed lower volume on it, while not having noticed a decrease on the Rogers .81.
    I don't know if or how this could be specifically addressed, as audio concerns can't be broken out from the download...and he seems to have insured all levels are at their max.

thanks for all the help guys. Right now I am running the .110.

Berryadd....were can i get the rogers .81?

id like to try that

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by ohbarnes View Post
    I have loaded 6 versions of OS 4.5 since 4.2 and unfortunately they have ALL (beta and official release) been lower on volume than the original 4.2... Using official 110 now...
    I agree. Ive had 3 different versions on my 8310 and all, including the AT&T .110 ARE lower. I guess we'll all have to live with it or go back to 4.2-Im going to live with it.

avrttav8r08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2080A329
    Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. When I installed the .110 att on my 8310 that was one of the first things I noticed. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~