Quick question. I had a voicemail icon yesterday. I heard and deleted the message but ... BlackBerry Curve forum

crudawg no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Voicemail Icon Problem

Advertisement

Quick question. I had a voicemail icon yesterday. I heard and deleted the message but the icon will not leave my screen. I have restarted, taken out battery, changed themes and even left additional voicemails so that I could erase again. Nothing has taken the icon off my screen. Help!

MacWebDev no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Voicemail Icon Problem

Not sure if this will help you, but I know it could potentially be a network issue and not a problem with your hardware.

Call in to access your voicemail and somewhere in the personal or admin options it should say to reset (or turn on/off) the message waiting indicator. Sorry, I don't know exactly where it will be for you as I'm not on Verizon.

I know this has fixed the issue many times on the Rogers network in Canada on BBs and regular old phones as well. It's a rare network issue here (I work at a Rogers store) but it happens.

Hope that helps!

envme no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Voicemail Icon Problem

I have had that problem too. What i did is call my phone again leave a message, then call voice mail and delete the message.